Check Rwanda Visa Requirements For Yemeni Citizens
Yemen is one of the countries from which citizens can apply for an electronic visa to Rwanda. As a result, obtaining a visa from Rwanda is now easier than ever for Yemeni citizens, and those interested in applying no longer need to travel to the embassy. You can apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens from the comfort of your own home! It is simple, quick, and easy; all you need are a few documents and an internet connection.
Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens:
If you have a Yemeni passport, you will require a visa to enter Rwanda, but it will not be a paper visa. Even better, it's just an online visa that you can get in a matter of minutes.
The Rwanda e-Visa is an electronic visa introduced by the Rwandan government in January 2018 to simplify the application process for foreign visitors.
The Rwanda e-Visa (also known as the Rwanda Entry e-Visa) is an official travel document required for certain foreigners wishing to enter Rwanda. It is easier to obtain than a paper visa because it is processed electronically.
Yemeni citizens visiting Rwanda with an eVisa will be able to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days in total, and they are granted a Single Entry.
Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens is issued for purposes of tourism, conference, or transit.
When an application is approved, it is sent directly to the applicant's email address. The government-issued electronic visa to Rwanda is sent as a PDF file.
For purposes other than tourism, or transit, Yemeni citizens are required to contact the embassy of Rwanda in Yemen
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option for Yemeni visitors who want to stay in Rwanda for an extended period of time. With the Tourist e-Visa, you can relax, visit friends and family in Rwanda, or enjoy the food and culture of this amazing country. You'll have 30 days to explore once you arrive in Rwanda. Get your Tourist e-Visa today using our safe and simple online application. The procedure is always quick and easy.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is valid for 03 months after arrival and allows a Single Entry to Rwanda. If you are a Yemeni national, you can apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. This type of visa enables you to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda within a 30-day stay period.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Only have a few days to spare? Transit e-Visas are the perfect option for you. With this visa, you have up to a three-day stay in Uganda once you arrive in the country.
- East Africa e-visa: Looking for the whole shebang? The East African e-Visa is the right one for you. With this E-Visa, you will be able to visit Rwanda as well as Uganda and Kenya. You can visit Uganda and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Yemeni citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Yemeni citizens
You will be relieved to learn that obtaining a Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens is not difficult. Rwanda Immigration Services only requires a few documents and some information to get the process started. Here are the requirements for a successful operation:
- Passport - you must ensure that it is valid and will remain so for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Rwanda. Before you begin the application process, check the expiry date. A scan of the information page of the passport is also required.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken within the last six months.
- Valid e-mail address - When you apply online for a Rwanda e-Visa, the document is sent to you in PDF format via e-mail. Remember to print it out before you leave. Rwanda
- Payment methods - Rwanda Immigration Services accepts a variety of payment methods. Credit and debit cards are accepted, but PayPal, Master Card, American Express, and Visa are also accepted.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Yemen:
Rwanda e-visas for Yemeni citizens are straightforward to obtain. Rwanda tourist visas can be obtained in three easy steps by Yemeni travelers:
- Step 1: Fill in the online Rwanda visa application form. You need to provide some necessary information, including full name, gender, date of birth, and passport number.
- Step 2: Please double-check all the information in the application form. Your application may be delayed if there is any error or unmatched information. After that, please pay for the Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens and send us supporting documents to complete the process.
- Step 3: Submit the e-Visa request for approval. The time you will receive your visa is determined by the visa service you choose. The sooner you get your Rwanda visa, the higher cost you have to pay. Please consider this.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda e-visas for Yemeni citizens are processed fairly quickly. Within 72 hours, most requests are processed. In case of unexpected delays, travelers should apply a few days in advance.
Yemeni applicants receive their Rwanda tourist electronic visa in their email inbox once they are approved.
They can then print the visa, which is sent in PDF format, to present upon arrival at a Rwandan port of entry.
Apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Yemeni citizens
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Yemeni citizens:
The total cost of a Rwanda e-visa is determined by two factors: visa type and processing condition. Rwanda Immigration Services provides three different types of eVisas: tourism, business, and transit. There are three processing conditions to choose from normal, urgent, and super urgent. To give you a better idea, here are the visa services available:
- Normal – your visa application is processed within 3 Business Days
- Urgent – you will receive your visa within 2 Business Days
- Super rush processing – this is the fastest option. You will get your Rwanda e-visa in only 1 Business Day
Besides, we also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety, such as Rwanda travel insurance, car pick-up service in Rwanda, travel sim in Rwanda. With travel insurance on hand, you can enjoy a secure trip to this beautiful country.