Check Rwanda visa requirements for Malagasy citizens
Rwanda's tourism industry has grown rapidly in recent years, and the country is now a leading luxury Rwanda safari destination in the East and Central African region. Rwanda is well-known not only as a luxury safari destination in Africa but also as a top business center on the continent, hosting a number of international business summits and conferences in Kigali City, the country's capital. So, whether you're in Rwanda for business or pleasure, you'll have a fantastic and unforgettable time in the 'Land of a Thousand Hills.'
You may already be familiar with Rwanda due to its popularity in popular culture, but the Rwanda e-visa allows you to get a closer look at the country. This document is simple to obtain and will allow you to enter the country without difficulty.
You're in luck if you have a Malagasy passport and want to visit Rwanda. This nationality is eligible to apply online for a Rwanda e-Visa, which means you can avoid going to the nearest Rwanda Embassy to obtain your visa.
It's a fairly simple task if you have a Malagasy passport, especially if you use Rwanda Immigration Services. You'll only need a few minutes to complete an online application form without visiting the embassy or consulate.
Continue reading the following article to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens
Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens:
In 2018, the Rwandan government implemented an electronic visa system to streamline the visa application process and reduce processing time. Madagascar nationals are eligible for an e-visa to Rwanda, which eliminates the need to visit the Rwanda Embassy.
The Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens is available in the form of a single-entry or multiple-entry permit. Exploring Rwanda's tourist attractions is now easier than ever thanks to an e-visa that can be obtained entirely online!
It is important to note that Malagasy citizens must have a visa in order to enter Rwanda. Fortunately, you can apply for a Rwanda visa (also known as an e-Visa) from the comfort of your own home, and it is quick, simple, and easy. To obtain a Rwanda visa online from Madagascar, travelers just need to complete the online application, upload the necessary documents, and pay the visa application fee.
The entire application processing should take no more than 15 minutes, and applicants can have their approved travel documents delivered directly to their email address within 3 business days.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is granted to Madagascar nationals who wish to enter Rwanda for tourism, leisure, and holiday purposes. It is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, and the staying time is 30 days with only one-time entry.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This e-Visa is issued to Malagasy citizens who intend to transit through Rwanda for a period of no more than three days. This visa is not valid for tourism purposes.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: It is possible for Malagasy citizens to acquire Rwanda Conference E-Visas. You may use this electronic visa to attend a seminar, conference, or meeting in Rwanda. Visa that allows holders to stay for 30 days from their arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa E-Visa gives you access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya during your 90-day stay from the arrival date without restrictions.
For longer stays, or to visit for other purposes, travelers should apply through a Rwanda embassy in Madagascar
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Malagasy citizens:
Travelers should meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Malagasy citizens before beginning the application process. The requirements list is very short and the items on it are extremely simple to complete. You will only require the following:
- Passport - All travelers wishing to obtain a Rwanda visa need to possess a passport. Furthermore, the document needs to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda.
- Digital passport photo - we recommend that the photo be taken as recently as possible and that it adheres to the other requirements of a valid passport photo.
- Valid e-mail address - Rwanda Immigration Services will send you the visa in PDF format via e-mail. This is why you must provide a valid address.
Payment methods - Payment must also be made online during the application process. We accept credit/debit cards, visa but you can also use Visa cards, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus if you have them.
Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Madagascar
Malagasy travelers are required to fill out a simple online application form after ensuring that they meet all of the requirements for a Rwanda e-visa for Malagasy citizens and selecting the type of visa that will best suit their travel plans. This procedure is simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
To complete the application form, you will need to provide some personal information as well as passport information. This includes your first and last name, nationality, date of birth, and passport number. It is critical that applicants review all of the information they have provided. Incorrect information can cause problems and cause the visa to take longer to process.
In addition to these details, applicants need to pay a fee and provide a valid email address before submitting the form for review. After the visa application has been reviewed by the appropriate Rwandan officials, the decision will be communicated via email. As a result, it is critical to provide a valid email address because this and all other communication will be sent to the email address provided.
The visa application process is usually completed within 1 to 3 days of submitting the application form and payment.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Malagasy citizens
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fees, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
When it comes to processing time, Rwanda immigration services provide three options, each with a different cost. You can select the one that is best suited to your needs. Here are your choices:
- Normal: Your application will be processed within 72 hours.
- Urgent: You can select this option if you want your application to be processed as soon as possible. Within 48 hours, your visa will be delivered to your email inbox.
- Super urgent: Because it is the quickest option, it is also the most expensive. Your application will be processed within one business day.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance
Click here to begin chatting with one of our customer service representatives for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you can find more information and frequently asked questions here.