Check Rwanda visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens
- 1. Rwanda e-visa for Guatemalan citizens:
- 2. Rwanda visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Guatemala
- 4. Rwanda visa fees for Guatemalan citizens:
As a citizen of Guatemala, you need to apply for a visa to travel to Rwanda. The good news is that you can have an electronic visa for this matter.
Even better, we can assist you with a simple procedure to obtain a Rwanda visa for Montenegrin citizens. We provide a low-cost service that you can find on our digital platform.
The Rwanda visa for Guatemalan citizens is available for tourism purposes, and it allows a maximum stay of 30 days in the country. Are you ready for an adventure in Rwanda? Trust rwandaimmigration.org and travel now!
1. Rwanda e-visa for Guatemalan citizens:
In 2018, the Rwandan government launched the Rwanda e-Visa (Electronic Visa Authorization). It enables citizens of certain nationalities, including Guatemalans, to travel to Rwanda by submitting an online visa application. It speeds up the process of obtaining a valid entry permit into the country by reducing the time typically required for personal visits to an embassy or consular office.
The Rwanda e-visa for Guatemalan citizens is valid for up to 03 months from the date of arrival. The process of applying for a Rwanda visa can be done entirely online. Rwanda e-visa for Guatemalan citizens can be used for the purposes of tourism, leisure, and visiting friends and family.
The process of applying for the Rwanda e-visa can be done entirely online. There is no need to travel back and forth to your nearest Rwandan embassy, submit mountains of paperwork, or stand in long lines at the border to apply for a regular visa.
Rwanda visa types for Guatemalan citizens:
All foreigners need a visa to visit Rwanda unless they are from a visa-exempt nation.
Tourists, business travelers, and students must apply for a visa to enter Rwanda, even for short stays.
There are 4 types of visas in Rwanda
- Rwanda tourist e-visas: are valid for 03 months after arrival. You have a single entry and can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
- Rwanda Conference e-Visa is a travel document available for visitors to Rwanda attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival and allows you to stay in Rwanda for a total of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: is issued to a person who transits through Rwanda. A Rwanda transit visa allows a total stay of 3 days per entry.
- East Africa Visa: is valid for 03 months after arrival, and allows for multiple entries to Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda. You can stay at your destination for up to 30 days per entry.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens:
We recommend that you gather all the necessary documents before beginning the online application process for a Rwanda visa.
The Rwanda e-visa requirements for Guatemalan citizens include:
- Valid passport: Have a Guatemalan passport valid for at least 180 days on their arrival in Rwanda. The passport has to be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Digital Photo: The Rwanda visa application requires Guatemalan travelers to have a recent passport-size photo in digital format (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- Provide a recent passport-style photograph.
- Valid email address: We will send you your processed e-Visa via email, so please provide a valid and active email address.
Before applying for a Rwanda visa online, Guatemalan travelers who have a passport that is less than 6 months old on the date of arrival in Rwanda must renew it. This online visa is one-of-a-kind and can only be linked to a single passport. If a Guatemalan visitor has had to replace or renew their passport after applying for the e-visa, they should be aware that the old passport cannot be used with the new one.
We advise Guatemalan applicants to ensure that the card they intend to use for payment has previously been authorized for online payments. Finally, they should be aware that the Rwandan government will issue the approved e-visa as well as all communications via email, so they should register with a frequently used email address.
When approved, the Rwandan e-Visa is electronically linked to the traveler's passport and emailed to the traveler. It is necessary to print the e-Visa in order to present it to border officials in Rwanda for confirmation.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Guatemala
The Rwanda e-visa application is a simple questionnaire accessible via an online form. Guatemalan petitioners can complete their requests in less than 30 minutes.
You can obtain a Rwanda visa for Guatemalan citizens from the comfort of your own home; all you need is your computer and the online application.
Guatemalan citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Fill in the electronic visa form for Guatemalan citizens.
- Step 2: You must confirm that the information you provided is correct before proceeding with the fee payment. You can also use PayPal, credit card or debit card, American Express, Master Cards, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
We must ensure that all the information they provide on the Rwanda e-Visa application form is correct and corresponds to the information on their passports. Any mismatch or error could cause their approval to be delayed or rejected.
Once Guatemalan citizens have submitted their e-visa requests, their application is evaluated. They will receive a response to their petition within one to three business days. If all the information they entered is correct and corresponds to the information on their passport, they will receive a confirmation email with the e-Visa attached as a PDF.
We recommend that they print a copy and keep it with the rest of their travel documents once they receive them. As a side note, it is best to submit your e-Visa application at least a week before your arrival date to account for busy tourist periods.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Rwanda Embassy in Guatemala.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Guatemalan citizens:
Thanks to the fast electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit the embassy, the e-Visa is one of the cheapest types of permits.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Rwanda Immigration Department to provide your visa.
The service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which includes advising you on the Rwanda e-visa, providing the documents you require, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
The service fee depends on the number of people in your application and how long the visa process takes.
We give you three choices when it comes to processing time so that you can select the one that you think is best for you. They are as follows:
- Normal: Your Rwanda visa arrives in 3 business days.
- Urgent: Your application is processed within just 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: Your application is processed within just 1 Business Day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda