Rwanda e-Visa fee and visa types - Global immigration services
There are two kinds of Rwanda eVisa fee that you will have to pay for to get your eVisa to Rwanda, including Rwanda evisa service fee and Rwanda Government fee.
1. Our service fee
Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the Rwanda e-visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Rwanda Government and send it for you to print out before you arrive in Rwanda.
The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa.
The table below shows the service for application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|e-Visa||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: If you need the visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: If you need the visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you need the visa within 24 hours.
2. Government & admin fee
The government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Rwanda Immigration Department to provide your visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government & admin fee|
|Tourist e-Visa (Single entry for 30 days)||US$ 90|
|Conference e-Visa (Single entry for 30 days)||US$ 90|
|Transit e-Visa (Single entry for 3 days)||US$ 90|
|East Africa Visa (Multiple entries for 90 days)||US$ 150|
Notes about e-Visas:
- The passport has to be valid for at least six months before you travel
- The passport has to be at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- The validity period of your e-Visa will begin from the date of first arrival in Rwanda, which was provided in your application.