Rwanda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
Rwanda e-visas allows you to enter the country for a limited time. If you are Bangladeshi traveling for tourism, you must obtain a Rwanda tourist visa for Bangladeshi before departing. If you want a simple and secure way to obtain your tourist visa, go to rwandaimmigration.org. It is quick, safe, and simple to use. When traveling to Rwanda, Bangladeshi citizens can use the electronic visa system rwandaimmigration.org to obtain a visa quickly and securely. When you're ready, simply begin the online application form process. Continue reading this article for more information on the Rwanda e-visa for Bangladeshi citizens.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Bangladeshi:
Rwanda e-visa is an electronic travel permit that allows the traveler to visit the country for tourism. Rwanda e-visa is available for more than 100 countries around the world, and Bangladesh is one of them.
Applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Bangladeshi allows you to get a maximum validity of 03 months from the arrival date. Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a single entry or multiple entries.
Bangladeshi travelers must fill out a quick application form to apply for a Rwanda visa online. This can be done in a matter of minutes from the comfort of the traveler's home or office.
Travelers from Bangladesh who wish to visit the country for another reason will need to contact their nearest Rwandan consulate and embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Bangladesh) for further details.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
Fortunately, Bangladeshi citizens can choose between four types of Rwanda e-visas depending on their travel plans:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This visa is suitable for Bangladeshi nationals traveling for sightseeing, visiting relatives or friends purposes. It allows a duration of stay in Rwanda for 30 days from the arrival date, providing a single entry to Rwanda.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Bangladeshi citizens who attend and or speak at a conference, meeting, workshop, or seminar in Rwanda should apply for the conference e-visa. This e visa allows a Single Entry for a maximum stay of 30 days from the entry date.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This visa permits Bangladeshi citizens to leave the airport and stay in Rwanda for up to 72 hours from the arrival date.
- Rwanda East Africa Visa: The East Africa e-Visa is ideal for Bangladeshi travelers who wish to travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda simultaneously, with Rwanda being the first stop on the trip. With this type of e visa, Bangladeshi residents can enter the 03 countries multiple times and stay there for no longer than 90 days from the arrival date.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens:
Before filling out the Rwanda online electronic visa application, Bangladeshi travelers should check the Rwanda visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens.
The form cannot be edited once it has been submitted for processing. As a result, visitors from Bangladesh should carefully review all the information in their visa application form before submitting it to avoid problems or delays with their application.
Bangladeshi passport holders require certain documents and information to apply for a Rwanda e visa:
- A Bangladeshi passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. The passport has to be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A digital photo of the biographical page of the Bangladeshi passport.
- Digital photo: All travelers must have a recent passport-size digital photo in order to apply for a Rwanda visa online (either in JPEG or PNG format)
- A valid email address. This is required because the final Rwanda e-visa for Bangladeshi will be emailed as an attachment to this address, as well as electronically linked to your Bangladeshi passport.
Once all of these requirements are met, Bangladeshi travelers can apply for a Rwanda online visa
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Bangladesh:
Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Rwanda e-Visa by completing the online application form.
There are only a few steps to take, and applicants from Bangladesh should expect to spend about 15 minutes on the whole thing.
Bangladeshi travelers can get a Rwanda visa for Bangladeshi in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: To fill out the form and answer some basic questions about the Bangladeshi applicant, their passport information, and their contact details.
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda processing fee.
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Please be aware that any errors on the form cannot be corrected once applicants submit the application form for processing. Therefore, Bangladeshi travelers should double-check all the information before submitting it to avoid problems or delays with their application.
The Rwanda e-visa will be electronically linked to the Bangladeshi passport if it is approved. A copy of the e-Visa will also be emailed to the email address provided on the application.
A Rwanda e-visa is usually processed within 03 business days following submission. However, Bangladeshi applicants can also expect their e visa to be ready within 24 hours after submitting the application form.
In addition, Bangladeshi visitors should bring a copy of their approved Rwanda e visa, and the passport used for the application when entering the country to present to an immigration official.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Bangladeshi citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Bangladeshi travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwanda Government Fees is the obligatory fee for Bangladeshi applicants who want to get a Rwanda e-visa.
Any associated service fees for processing the application form will depend upon the number of people the application covers and how quickly Bangladesh applicants need the visa.
There are three (3) options for the processing time of a Rwanda e-visa for Bangladeshi:
- Normal: This is the most low-cost option. You will get your Rwanda e visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: For this type of service, you will get the approved Rwanda e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: When you need to get your e visa done quickly, choose this option. You will receive the approved visa within 24 hours.
Payment method: There are 02 ways to pay your total receipt: Electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Paypal) and wire transfer (HSBC direct banking).
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda