Check Rwanda visa requirements for Faroese citizens
If you are a Faroese citizen, you do not need to obtain a standard visa from the Rwanda embassy in order to travel to Rwanda. Why? Because Faroese citizens are eligible for a Rwanda e-Visa, which is now available online as of January 2018. With the help of rwandaimmigration.org, you can obtain the e-Visa you require with minimal effort. If you want to learn more about the Rwanda e-Visa for Faroese citizens and how to get a Rwanda visa online, you should read this article
Rwanda e-visa for Faroese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Faroese citizens:
If you are a Faroese citizen traveling to Rwanda for business or tourism, you will need a visa to enter the country. Previously, this was a complicated process, but since 2018, the Rwandan government has implemented a simple online application form that allows travelers from the Faroe Islands to apply for a Rwanda visa.
Rwanda e-visa is an official document issued by the Rwandan government that allows many foreigners, including Faroese citizens, to travel to Rwanda. It is electronically linked to the passport.
The Rwanda online visa is valid for tourism, leisure, visiting family, and conference. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
The Rwanda e-Visa for Faroese citizens is valid for 30 months from the date of issue.
The online application can be used for all types of Rwandan visas. It's critical to select the right visa for your needs, depending on why you're traveling and how long you intend to stay:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Looking for a three-day trip to Rwanda? Get the Transit e-Visa, which is available for Faroese who are passing through on their way to another destination. It's especially useful during long layovers. Apply for an e-Visa for Transit here.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or attendee. The visa is valid for 90 days per entry and allows for a single entry.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you want to stay longer in Rwanda, the Tourist E-Visa is a great option. Tourists from the Faroe Islands can use the Tourist E-Visa to relax, visit people they may know, or simply enjoy the sights. When you arrive, you'll have more than a month to explore Rwanda. The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 30 days of arriving in the country. It allows you to enter Rwanda once and leave after 30 days. Complete a quick and secure online application to obtain a Tourist E-Visa today!
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate travel E-Visa. Get the East Africa E-Visa if you want to see as much of East Africa as possible! The [East Africa E-Visa] allows you to visit not only Rwanda but also Uganda and Kenya. You are free to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya until the end of your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today!
Faroese nationals visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should enquire at the embassy of Rwanda in the Faroe Islands
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Faroese citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Faroese citizens
Most people will find it easy to meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Faroese citizens because the list is short and the items on it are generally easy to obtain. You will require the following items:
- Passport - ensure that it is valid for another 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda.
- The passport has at least two blank pages
- A passport information page scan
- A digital photo that meets the requirements for a valid passport photo.
- E-mail address - Once your application is approved, the Rwanda e-Visa will be emailed to you in PDF format. You should carry a hard copy in case the soft copy cannot be verified due to system failure.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Faroe Islands
The online application for a Rwanda e-visa is straightforward. You must fill out the form after gathering all of the necessary documents and information. Following that, you can contact Rwandaimmigration.org customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The application form has three simple steps.
- To begin, you must complete the online questionnaire on our website and decide which processing option is best for your e-visa.
- Second, you must confirm that the information you provided is correct before proceeding with the fee payment.
- Third, fill out the form with the necessary documentation and make payment for the Rwanda eVisa fee. Then, to finish, click the submit button.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Faroese citizens must provide basic personal information, passport data, and travel information to successfully complete the Rwandan e-visa form.
The following information is required:
- Full name, birthdate, nationality, gender
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Rwandan e-visa processing time is quick. The majority of Faroese citizens receive their approved visas within 72 hours. However, travelers should allow extra time in case of unexpected processing delays.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Faroe Islands
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Faroese citizens:
The cost of your Rwanda visa for Faroese citizens is based on the processing speed you select and the type of visa. To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
You may select between the three options available on rwandaimmigration.org. Don't forget, the faster you wish for your e-visa, the more money you will have to pay for it. Here you can see the options:
- Normal: Your Rwanda visa arrives in 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: Your Rwanda visa arrives in 2 Business Days.
- Super urgent: Your Rwanda visa arrives in 1 Business Day.
Besides, Rwandaimmigration.org also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda