Check Rwanda visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Almost all nationalities, including Venezuelans, do not prefer to visit an embassy to obtain a visa. It takes time and energy, not to mention all the complicated paperwork. Your travel will be possible depending on your nationality; for example, some countries allow you to apply online. Fortunately, Venezuela is one of these countries.
If you are planning a trip to Rwanda, there is a better option available. As previously stated, apply for a Rwanda e-Visa. You can apply for a visa even if it is after business hours. All of this is possible with a computer or a smartphone connected to the Internet. So, you can now apply from the comfort of your bed, home, or anywhere.
In this article, you will learn about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens, as well as other information. I guarantee you'll be inspired to travel soon.
Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
To visit Rwanda, Venezuelan citizens must obtain a visa. Those visiting Rwanda for tourism, transit, or business can now apply for an electronic visa. The Rwanda e-Visa facilitates travel to the country. Venezuelans no longer need to visit a Rwandan embassy to apply; the e-Visa is entirely online.
The Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens is divided into 4 categories to choose from:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Tourist e-Visas must be used within 30 days of arrival, and they allow for only one entry, giving you plenty of time to relax, enjoy the sights, and visit friends and family in Rwanda. You will have 30 days to spend in the country once you enter.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This visa is valid for 3 months after you arrive in Rwanda. Venezuelan citizens can stay for up to three days with this visa.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is a form of electronic visa that enables you to go to Rwanda to take part in a conference, meeting, or seminar in a period of 30 days from the date of entry. It also has 3-month validity and allows for a single entry into Rwanda.
- East Africa e-visa: is valid for 90 days after arrival and allows multiple entries within the three countries ( Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya).
Venezuelan passport holders who want to relocate to Rwanda for professional opportunities or stay in the country for more than one month should contact the Rwandan Embassy in Venezuela for more information.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens:
Rwanda Immigration Services have simplified this process so that Venezuelans can avoid the hassle of obtaining a Rwanda e-Visa. Thanks to the updated system at Rwandaimmigration.org, you will only need a few documents on hand in order to meet the e-visa requirements:
- Possessing a current Venezuelan passport which is valid for 6 months after you arrive in Rwanda.
- The Venezuelan passport must have at least two blank pages for entry stamps.
- Providing an email address where they can receive the Rwanda e-visa
- A passport scan implies that your bio page is visible and legible.
- Recent digital photo — At least one digital photo of the traveler taken within the last six months is required.
If these conditions are not met, applicants must obtain a new passport before submitting an e-visa application. The e-visa application process for Rwanda takes about 15 minutes. It can be completed at any time from the applicant's home or office. It is not necessary to be in Rwanda Immigration Department at the time of application.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Venezuela:
To obtain a Rwanda visa, Venezuelan passport holders must simply fill out the online Rwanda e-visa application, which will ask general questions about name, gender, date of birth, country of citizenship, passport details as well as the intended date of arrival during the application process.
Applicants are reminded to double-check all information after completing the application, as errors can cause a delay in the application process or even a visa denial.
After submitting the application and paying for the visa, applicants will receive a confirmation email as well as the Rwanda e-visa via email once the application has been reviewed.
The Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens should be printed and ready to present upon arrival at Rwanda border control. Typically, the e-visa approval will be sent to your email address within 72 business hours.
Read more: how to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Your Rwanda e-visa application does not have to be submitted too soon before your trip or too close to the deadline. A week in advance is a safe bet, and to ensure you get the documents on time, you can apply through rwandaimmigration.org.
What is the processing time for a Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens?
The processing time for a Rwanda online visa is very short. Venezuelan applicants will receive their travel authorization within 03 working days after submitting the form.
The process may take longer if there are discrepancies between the details provided in the form and those on the Venezuelan passport. As a result, Venezuelan citizens must ensure that all data is correct and error-free before applying for a Rwanda visa online
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Venezuelan citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee. The government fee can not be adjusted after submitting. In terms of the service fee, it will depend on the processing time frame that Venezuelan citizens want their e-visa to be processed.
Rwandaimmigration.org offers three service options for travelers to choose:
- Normal: After submitting your application, you will receive your Rwanda e-visa results within 72 hours.
- Urgent: Application results are available within 48 hours of submitting your form.
- Super urgent: It provides the fastest processing speed at the highest cost. Obtain the Rwanda e-visa results within no more than 24 hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance in order to safeguard your journey against unforeseen accidents. Contact our customer service team so that they can answer any questions you may have. Continue to check the application page, where we have provided additional information.
Visiting Rwanda is simple with rwandaimmigration.org to Apply for your Rwanda e-visa for Venezuelan citizens!