Rwanda Visa For UAE Residents - Fees Visa Oct 2023
Rwanda is an African country famous for its rich natural and cultural diversity; as well as extraordinary biodiversity, with incredible wildlife living in its volcanoes, montane rainforest, and sweeping plains.
For many years, this country has exemplified Africa’s power and magic, attracting a large number of international tourists. For Emirate travelers who plan to travel to Rwanda, they must know that they will need a Rwanda e-Visa for the entry permit, or also they can apply for an East Africa visa. The Rwanda visa for UAE residents is easy to get through an online application so UAE citizens can save a lot of time and cost. Besides their online visas, the UAE residents traveling to Rwanda must prepare a few other documents required by the Rwanda Government
Find all the information and requirements for the Rwanda visa online from the United Arab Emirates on this page.
1. Rwanda e-visa for UAE residents
The Rwanda e-visa for UAE residents is an official travel document required for certain foreigners wishing to enter Rwanda. Because it is processed electronically, it is easier to obtain than a paper visa.
The Rwanda visa has a maximum validity period of 3 months from the date of entry. It also allows for a single entry into Rwanda. The electronic visa for Rwanda from the United Arab Emirates can be used for the purposes of tourism, leisure, and visiting friends and family.
UAE residents who want to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism, or who plan to stay longer than a month, should be aware that the e-visa does not cover these activities. Emirate visitors should contact the Rwanda Embassy in the United Arab Emirates for more information on the appropriate visa.
Rwanda visa types for UAE residents:
Rwanda's e-visa allows single entry, and anyone requiring multiple entries can refer to the East Africa visa. There are different kinds of Rwanda electronic visas available for UAE residents. The type of visa required varies depending on the purpose of the visit and the number of visits required.
- Rwanda e-Tourist Visa allows a single entry into Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda Conference Visa: The Rwanda Conference E-Visa is an electronic visa that allows Emirate nationals to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for an Emirate visitor who is a conference speaker or attendee. The Rwanda Conference E-Visa allows UAE citizens to stay in Rwanda for 30 days from their arrival date
- Rwanda Transit Visa: allows Emirate travelers to stay and have a short trip in the country for up to three days
- East Africa Visa: This is a Joint Tourist Visa issued to persons traveling to and within Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for tourism. The duration stay of an East Africa Visa is 90 days from the arrival date
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for UAE residents:
Before proceeding to the application form, we recommend reading the Rwanda visa requirements for UAE residents. The Rwanda e-visa requirements are standard for international tourism, including the following:
- Passport issued by the government of the United Arab Emirates (this passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry
- Have digital copies of their passport's front and back covers, as well as the biographical pages.
- Digital Photo: The online Rwanda visa application requires all Emirate travelers to have a recent passport-size photo in digital format (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- Current email to get the Rwanda e-visa approval letter.
UAE citizens traveling to Rwanda with minors should be aware that applicants under the age of 12 are also required to provide a birth certificate. When crossing the Rwanda border, UAE citizens should also ensure that their passport has at least one blank page with space for entry/exit stamps.
UAE citizens who wish to travel to Rwanda in 2022 are recommended to consult the latest COVID-19 entry requirement.
3. How to Apply for a Rwanda Electronic Visa from the United Arab Emirates
Applying for a Rwanda visa online from the United Arab Emirates is quite simple and straightforward. UAE citizens can obtain the Rwanda tourist visa online in 3 steps
Before submitting the form, the applicant should double-check all the information. Any mistakes, including spelling errors, could lead to processing delays. Once all of these steps have been completed, applicants must wait for further information to be sent to them via email.
Rwanda e-visa applications from the United Arab Emirates are typically processed online and returned within one (1) to three (3) business days depending on the visa service that the applicants choose
Once approved, the Rwanda e-visa for UAE residents will be emailed to the applicant as a PDF attachment.
The e-visa for entry into Rwanda must be printed and presented to border officials upon arrival. An Emirati passport is also required.
4. Rwanda e-visa fee for UAE residents:
Rwanda e visa fee for UAE residents varies depending on the type of permit applied for. An e-visa generally costs less than a traditional embassy visa.
To obtain a Rwanda e-visa for UAE residents, UAE citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda e-visa fees, which are called Service Fees and Government fees. The government fee is the amount they must pay to the Rwanda Immigration Department in order to get a visa. The service fee is determined by the number of people covered by their application and the urgency with which they require the visa. Our service offers UAE visitors the choice of the processing time for your application
- Normal: Their Rwanda visas arrive in 3 business days
- Urgent: Their applications are processed within just 2 days
- Super Urgent: Their travel documents will be ready in 1 Business Day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, and car pick-up services in Rwanda
Rwanda Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates Citizens FAQs
Yes. The Republic of Rwanda was recently ranked as the world's 9 safest countries. The affiliate tourism industry has grown more than ever. Rwanda was everyone's first consideration when considering a new vacation destination in Africa, including UAE citizens. Travelers from the UAE who want to visit Rwanda must have a valid visa first.
Due to the e-visa, an electronic document approved by the Rwandan government, travelers from the UAE are able to enter Rwanda for transit, conferences, and tourism. For other reasons, the UAE should apply for a traditional country at the Rwandan Embassy. If the UAE does not have a Rwandan Embassy, travelers in need of a visa must go to the nearest country that does.
If UAE citizens do not yet have a visa, they can apply for a Rwanda e-visa via the Rwanda Immigration Services website. Travelers from the UAE can apply for their own e-visa in about 20 minutes using a computer or a smartphone with an internet connection. The e-visa result will be forwarded to your email in the form of a PDF file. Please check your email on a regular basis for information updates and your e-visa.
Rwanda is a wonderful destination for those who appreciate journeys and adventures. The country is blessed with stunning scenery and a diverse range of animals. The Rwanda e-visa online system, which was launched in 2018, allows citizens from more than 200 countries, including the UAE, to apply for an e-visa. Because of this system, UAE citizens can travel to Rwanda for vacation, business, conferences, or transit.
Rwanda's online immigration platform provides the UAE with the easiest, smoothest system for providing the best experiences ever. As a result, tourists can obtain their own e-visa in only a few minutes by employing technical devices and a reliable internet connection. Following the application, the e-visa will be processed and sent to you. Please check your email periodically for changes and e-visas.
Residents of the UAE can easily obtain their Rwanda e-visa by following the three simple steps below:
- Step 1: Fill out the application by supplying your name and passport information.
- Step 2: Choose a payment method, double-check your information, and then submit your payment.
- Step 3: Get your Rwanda e-visa using the email address you supplied, then prepare it to be stamped at the border.
The amount of the service fee and the Rwandan government fee determines the cost of a Rwandan visa. After submitting the visa application form, the government fee is non-refundable. The cost of the service may vary depending on the number of applicants and the timeframe required to process their application. The faster UAE citizens want their visa, the higher the service fee is. If UAE citizens need a Rwanda e-visa faster, they can use the Rush Visa service. If residents of the UAE choose this option, they may be charged an extra fee.
For additional details on visa fees for UAE travelers, please see Rwanda Immigration Services' publicly available statement. For electronic payments, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and debit cards, as well as credit or debit cards, will be accepted. UAE citizens can also send money to our bank account. On our website, all of your payment methods will be secure.
The length of stay permissible for UAE citizens in Rwanda is determined by the type of Rwandan e-visa issued. The majority of visitors from the UAE want to stay in Rwanda for an extended period of time; however, UAE citizens can only enter Rwanda for short periods of time due to the Rwanda e-visa.
- Tourist e-visa: Includes a three-month validity period that permits travelers to spend 30 days in Rwanda to visit family or friends, enjoy the outdoors, and learn about Rwanda's mystical beauty.
- Conference e-visa: UAE visitors can stay for up to 30 days to conduct business (such as purchasing, negotiating, etc.) or attend a conference or meeting. It has a validity duration of 90 days.
- Transit e-visa: is valid for three months, but UAE citizens are only permitted to visit Rwanda for three days. This type of visa is intended for travelers who will only be in Rwanda for a short amount of time before traveling on to another country.
- East Africa e-visa: It is valid for three months and allows UAE citizens to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda without the need to apply for an e-visa for each country separately.
Visitors from other countries who want to go to Rwanda are required to submit recent pictures taken within the past 6 months, as well as a photograph of their passport's biographical page. The Rwandan government has imposed some face photo requirements for e-visas for UAE citizens. This means that every UAE applicant's digital photo for an e-visa must meet the following requirements:
- The photograph may be in any format.
- Photo size - minimum 10 KB and maximum 1 MB
- The image's height must be matched to its width.
- The picture should clearly display the complete face.
- The photo must be light or white in color.
- The photograph must be taken with a white background.
- There are no borders on the photograph.
- There will be no glasses, earrings, or other accouterments.
The photo requirements for applying for an e-visa in the UAE are listed above. In addition to a personal photograph, visitors from the UAE must be prepared for their passport photo by scanning their biographical page. This image must be between 10 and 300 KB in size.
Travelers can prepare photos for an e-visa more quickly and conveniently with Rwanda Immigration Services. Send us your photos if you need assistance determining the correct size. Following that, we will be glad to assist you. We hope that the information provided here will be helpful to you as you complete the e-visa application on the Rwanda Immigration Services website.
The service fee and government fee are combined to determine the cost of a Rwanda visa. Once the visa application form is submitted, the government fee is non-refundable. The service charge may vary depending on how the UAE resident intends to use their Rwanda e-visa and how long it takes to process it.
In general, the government costs are equal for transportation, conferences, or tourism. East Africa eVisas are more expensive in terms of government fees. Furthermore, the service cost is determined by the number of applicants and processing time. Instead, UAE nationals who need a Rwanda e-visa quickly can use the Rush Visa program. However, if UAE citizens choose this option, they may be charged high fees.
For the total cost of an e-visa if you are a UAE traveler, please go to Rwanda Immigration Services to find out more about visa costs. Any type of electronic payment is accepted, including credit or debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, or Paypal. Your payment transactions on our website will be secure.