Check Rwanda visa requirements for Honduran citizens
Between August and November, when the country is not overrun with tourists, is the best time to visit Rwanda. This landlocked country is stunning, especially if you have the opportunity to see its majestic volcanoes. Because of its diverse wildlife, it is also a popular tourist destination. Kigali, the country's capital and largest city, has a population of approximately 1.2 million people. The country's northern border is formed by the Great Rift Valley, which connects the African Great Lakes region and East Africa.
If you plan to visit Rwanda, make time to visit the capital city, Kigali. In this vibrant city, you can visit historic sites as well as enjoy the nightlife. A trip to Rwanda's capital city is a great idea because it is safe and full of bars and restaurants. The town skyline is also visible from the city skyline. The Rwanda Art Museum features many paintings, sculptures, and other works by local artists, and the Kimironko Market is a lively shopping area for souvenirs. Mt. Kigali is a hill outside of town that provides stunning views of the city.
Rwanda is a must-see destination for those who enjoy untouched tropical forests and gorilla trekking. Visit the Akagera National Park for an exciting safari experience. You should also go to the National Museum and the Kigali Memorial Centre while in Kigali. You can also see the city's stunning architecture and landscape. You can discover Rwanda's natural wonders by hiring a guide and exploring the city on your own.
If you have a Honduran passport holder and want to visit Rwanda, there are a few requirements you need to meet to obtain a Rwanda visa. The application process for a Rwanda visa is quick and easy, and you can usually expect to receive your e-visa in less than 24 hours.
If you want to learn more about how to get a Rwanda e-Visa for Honduran citizens, the documents required, and the process, we've put together a step-by-step guide below.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Honduran citizens:
Honduran passport holders must obtain a Rwanda visa (Honduran citizens) to travel to Rwanda. Hondurans are not permitted to enter without a valid visa.
Honduran visitors can use the Rwanda Government's e-Visa program to apply for an electronic visa from the comfort of homes. To obtain a Rwanda visa, there is no need to spend time gathering paperwork, visiting an embassy, or having a face-to-face interview.
The Rwanda electronic visa, also known as the Rwanda e-visa, was introduced in 2018 to expedite the visa application process. The Rwanda e-Visa, as it is commonly called, is available to foreign visitors from more than 200 countries, including Honduran nationals.
Rwanda e-Visa is an online travel authorization. To apply for the visa, simply fill out a simple online application form. With the approved e-Visa and other necessary travel documentation, you can visit Rwanda and remain there for up to 30 days.
The Rwanda e visa for Honduran citizens is valid for 90 days after arrival. Your stay in Rwanda is limited to 30 days per entry and is granted as a single entry.
The Rwanda online visa is granted for tourism, leisure, and family visits. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
Hondurans who wish to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism should contact the Rwanda embassy in Honduras for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you visit Rwanda for up to 1 month, the Tourist e-Visa is ideal. This type of visa does not permit business or study. The tourist visa allows Hondurans to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days and allows only one entry. Simply apply online using our secure and quick verification process to cross another item off your to-do list.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The transit visa allows Hondurans to visit Rwanda for up to 72 hours. This is a great option if you have a connecting flight from Rwanda to another destination and have a long layover. You will have to stay at the airport if you do not have a transit visa.
- Rwanda Conference E-Visa is a type of electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or attendee. Honduran travelers can enjoy up to 1 month in Rwanda with this electronic visa.
- East Africa e-visa: Do you want to make your trip to Africa even more memorable? The East Africa Visa is ideal for Honduran tourists who want to travel further afield. In addition to Rwanda, you will be able to cross the borders of Uganda and Kenya several times during your 90-day stay.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Honduran citizens:
You need the following items to apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Honduran citizens:
- Passport: All Honduran passport holders are required to have a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity from the time they enter Rwanda. The passport must have at least two blank pages to accommodate the border stamps. If these requirements are not met, a new passport must be obtained before applying.
- A digital copy (scan) of the passport bio page
- A recent photograph of the applicants: You need to have at least one digital photo of yourself (the traveler) that was taken within the last six months.
- Email address: After submitting your Rwanda e-Visa application for Honduran citizens, please ensure that you have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
3. How to get a Rwanda e-visa for Honduran citizens:
The Rwanda visa application process for Honduran citizens is simple and only takes a few minutes. It is made up of three simple steps:
- 1. Fill out the application form on our website with your general information and select the type of processing time you want for your visa application.
- 2. Then you should make the appropriate payment and ensure that all of your information is correct and complete. After that, please send us some supporting documents to complete your application
- 3. Finally, wait for the visa result. Once being approved, the visa will be sent to the email address of the applicants
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Honduran applicants simply need to access the e-Visa application form online and provide their necessary personal information and passport information, such as:
- Nationality (the same as the passport)
- Passport number
- Travel dates
- Departure date
The Rwanda e-visa for Honduran citizens is received by email within a maximum of 72 hours of application. The process may be longer if there is a high demand, a national holiday, or an error in the application form.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Honduran citizens:
There are three different types of visa processing times. All have a set price to ensure that they are affordable to all customers. Here are the costs and benefits of each:
- Normal: Your application will be processed within 3 days
- Urgent: It is advantageous for you because the processing and receipt of your e-Visa takes only two business days.
- Super urgent: If you need to travel within the next few hours, this is the best option for you; you will receive your e-Visa in 1 day
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Honduran travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fees, which are the Service fee and the Government fee.