Check Rwanda visa requirements for Ivorian citizens
When you decide to travel to Rwanda, one of the things you need to take into account is whether you will need to apply for a visa in advance. Now, the good news is that Rwanda has an electronic visa system, meaning that you can apply for a Rwanda visa online . With our services, you will get the travel document you need in a matter of days.
If you are a citizen of Côte d'Ivoire planning to visit Rwanda, then you need to get a Rwanda e-Visa for Ivorian citizens.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Ivorian citizens:
The Rwanda electronic visa is a required travel document for any incoming visitor to Rwanda. This visa is only valid for tourism trips, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
The electronic visa for Rwanda allows travelers from more than 100 countries to enter this African country, including Ivorian citizens
The Rwanda visa for Ivorian citizens is valid for up to 03 months from the date of arrival. Also, travelers can enter a single time or multiple times depending on the type of visa.
The Rwanda e-visa is a simplified visa in that there is no need to visit an embassy in person, submit multiple documents, or wait months for a response.
Travelers from Côte d'Ivoire only need to spend 15 minutes filling out the online form, paying the processing fee, and receiving an approved Rwanda e-visa within a few business days.
Ivorian citizens who want to travel from Côte d'Ivoire to Rwanda for other reasons, such as permanently relocating, doing business, working, studying, volunteering, or staying in the country for longer periods of time should contact the Rwandan embassy in Côte d'Ivoire
Rwanda visa types for Ivorian citizens:
There are 4 main types of visas for Ivorian citizens traveling to Rwanda:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa is suitable for the purposes of tourism and visiting family. This visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival. Travelers can stay in Rwanda up to 30 days for single entry.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and other similar events, and it allows you to enter only one time and stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda Transit e-Visa: allows travelers to stay in Rwanda for up to 03 days between their flights.
- East Africa Visa: This visa allows you to travel to Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda. With this visa, you can visit three countries as many times as you want within 03 months from the arrival date and stay there for up to 90 days at a time.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Ivorian citizens:
Ivorian citizens applying for a Rwanda e-Visa will find the process simple and quick, and the form simple to fill out. When submitting an online application, certain documents are required.
Travelers from Côte d'Ivoire should carefully read the application form and requirements according to Rwanda's visa policy to avoid inputting any errors or false information, which could delay approval or result in a failed application.
To meet the Rwanda e-Visa requirements for Ivorian citizens, travelers need:
- Possess a passport issued in Côte d'Ivoire that is valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda. Make sure their passport has two blank pages for border officials to stamp with entry and exit stamps.
- A recently taken digital photo: The applicant must submit a photo in PNG or JPEG format. Photographs should be taken within six months of the visa application and should be colored with a white background.
- A current email address: This email address is required to provide the applicant with the details of the visa processing status. If the application is successful, the applicant will also receive a copy of the e-visa via email.
Before beginning the application process, Ivorian citizens must ensure that their passport meets the aforementioned requirements. If this condition is not met, we ask that they submit it for renewal with their local authorities as soon as possible.
The passport used to apply for the Rwanda visa from Côte d'Ivoire should be the same passport used to travel to Rwanda. Applicants who have multiple passports should use the same travel document. This is due to the fact that the approved electronic Visa is electronically linked to the passport.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Côte d'Ivoire:
Applying for the Rwanda visa online from Côte d'Ivoire is easy and straightforward. The applicant must fill out an online application form with information such as their full names, date of birth, address and passport information. The applicants' time is spent on the application process for less than 30 minutes.
Citizens of Côte d'Ivoire can apply for a Rwanda visa in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Complete the online application form
- Step 2: Pay the visa processing fee
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Ivorian citizens traveling to Rwanda with minors can fill out the e-visa application on behalf of their underage children. This can be accomplished by filling out the form with the information from the child's passport.
Please note: Citizens of Côte d'Ivoire should carefully review all of the information entered in the Rwanda e-visa application form to ensure that it corresponds exactly with the information printed on their passports.
Visa applications with errors or inconsistencies may be delayed, or even rejected.
Once Ivorian citizens have submitted their e-visa petitions, they will receive a response within 24 to 72 hours.
If their answers are correct and they meet the e-visa requirements, they will receive their e-visa in the form of a confirmation email with a PDF attachment. We recommend that they print a copy and keep it with their travel documents before going on vacation.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Ivorian citizens:
Because of the speedy electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit an embassy, the Rwanda electronic visa is one of the most cost-effective permits. Keep in mind that paying the application fee is a requirement for obtaining a Rwanda visa. If Ivorian applicants do not comply, their visa application will be denied.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two kinds of Rwanda e-Visa fees , which are called Service fees and Government fees.
The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Rwanda Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory fee for applicants wishing to apply for an electronic visa.
The Service fee is determined by the processing time option you choose for your application. We offer three choices here as well.
- Normal: This is the best option for those who have planned their trip ahead of time and want to save money. This process will take 3 days
- Urgent: At a reasonable price, you will get the approved Rwanda e-visa in 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: This is the best option for those who need to travel to Rwanda immediately. You will receive your approved visa in 1 business day.