Rwanda Visa Requirements for Iraqi Citizens 2024
Rwanda is one of Africa's smallest countries, but it has a powerful heart. The people are young and energetic, and they are eager to share their music, art, and culture with visitors. Unfortunately, it is an African country whose name is still tainted with tragedy. Rwanda has quickly become known as a fantastic destination for wildlife and adventure, while gracefully recovering from the stigma of its past. Because of the endless mountains that dot this scenically stunning little country, Rwanda is known as the Land of a Thousand Hills. The mountains of the Northwest are nothing short of spectacular, and among the bamboo forests are some of the world's last remaining mountain gorillas.
Do you want to travel to Rwanda? Did you know that you need an e-visa to enter Rwanda? Algeria is one of the countries that need a Rwanda e-Visa before planning your trip. At Rwandaimmigration.org we offer the online service to apply for your Rwanda visa for Iraqi citizens, it is an easy and friendly process.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Iraqi citizens:
Iraqi citizens must have a visa to enter Rwanda legally. Fortunately, obtaining a Rwanda visa online is simple and quick for Iraqi passport holders.
One of the factors contributing to this explosive growth and interest could be the Rwanda government's new electronic travel authorization. This means that visitors from Iraq can now apply for the new Rwanda e-Visa if they intend to visit the country for business or pleasure.
Since 2018, the Rwandan government has issued an electronic visa to all visitors from over 200 countries who are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa. This document is an entry permit that allows you to enter the country. It is critical to understand that this document is an individual authorization; each member of the group must apply and wait for their Rwanda e-visa separately.
The Rwanda e-visa for Iraqi citizens allows travelers from more than 100 countries to enter this African country for up to 30 days, including Iraqi citizens.
To be eligible for a Rwanda e-Visa, Iraqi travelers must be traveling for tourism, leisure, or family visit, transiting between countries, and staying for less than 30 days at a time.
The online application process is faster and more convenient than going to an embassy or consulate to apply for a traditional visa.
Travelers from Iraq only need to spend 15 minutes filling out the online form, paying the processing fee, and receiving an approved Rwanda e-Visa within a few business days.
Iraqi citizens who wish to stay in the country for longer than 1 month, or for other travel purposes, need to apply for a visa at the Rwanda embassy in Iraq
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: You can extend your stay in Rwanda with the Tourist e-Visa. Travelers from Iraq can use this e-Visa to spend 30 days relaxing, visiting loved ones, and experiencing Rwanda's scenery and culture.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 30 days of arrival and is valid for one entry. After you submit your entry, you will have up to 30 days to do whatever you want. Simply use our safe online application.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay on the visa for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit e-Visa. You can’t leave the airport and enter the country without a visa, but you can spend up to three days exploring Rwanda before your next stop with a Transit e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ticket to the ultimate East African experience for visitors from Iraq and around the world. If you obtain an East Africa e-Visa, you will be able to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda during your 90-day trip. With this e-Visa, you can enter and exit Uganda and Kenya whenever you want.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Iraqi citizens:
To apply for the Rwanda e-visa for Iraqi citizens, applicants need to meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Iraqi citizens
Visa applicants only need to have the following prepared:
- Have an Iraqi passport that is valid for at least 180 days from the date of intended entry into Rwanda.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A current passport photograph - Get a duplicate passport photo and scan it to include with your application.
- A recent digital photograph that meets Rwanda visa photo requirements.
- When registering their e-Visa petition, use a frequently used email address.
Visitors from Iraq should apply for a Rwanda e-Visa using the same passport they intend to use to visit the country. The Rwanda e-Visa is linked to the holder's passport electronically.
The Rwanda online visa can’t be combined with a second travel document or transferred to a new one. This is critical for Iraqis who have dual citizenship or who need to replace their passport after filing their petition.
Applicants from Iraq are advised to proceed with their e-Visa request using an email address they frequently use. They must confirm it by clicking on a link in an email confirmation that contains an agreement link.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Iraqi:
Because the online form is so simple, the Rwandan visa application for American citizens only takes a few minutes to complete. Personal information, passport information, travel plans, vaccination, and health history, as well as security information removing the possibility of public dangers to Ethiopia, must be provided.
The following types of information are required:
- Types of e-visa
- Personal data
- Passport details
- Contact information
- Processing duration
- Travel itinerary
Travelers who meet the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Iraqi citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Rwanda visa application form.
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-visa fee
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
It is critical to double-check all of the information on your application form, as any inaccuracies or errors may cause your electronic tourist visa to Rwanda to be delayed or rejected.
Rwanda visa processing time for Iraqis is very short. It usually takes between 1 and 3 business days to receive the Rwanda visa approval by email.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Iraqi citizens:
When it comes to processing time and pricing, Iraqi applicants have three options with Rwanda immigration services. The three options are:
- Normal: This option allows you to receive your e-Visa in 3 business days
- Urgent: It is advantageous for you because it takes only 2 Business Days to process and receive your e-Visa.
- Super urgent: This is the most expedient option. You will receive your Oman e-visa within 1 business day.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Iraqi travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are Service fees and Government fees. Travelers can pay this fee through online methods such as Ppaypal account, credit and debit card; moreover, you can also transfer money through the Bank of Cyprus if you do not have an internet banking account.