Rwanda visa requirements for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
- 1. Rwanda e-visa for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens:
- 2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens:
- 3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Antigua and Barbuda:
- 4. Rwanda visa fees for Antigua and Barbuda citizens:
There is nothing more important in life than traveling, but we aren't talking about any ordinary trip - we are referring to a trip to an amazing place that will change the course of our lives.
An extraordinary journey that changes our lives for the better cannot be found anywhere else. In fact, only just few places provide with an experience unlike anything, and many African countries are among them.
Known as the home of the human race, this continent offers magnificent landscapes, thousands of cultures as ancient as time itself, ancient monuments, and vibrant cities that anyone can enjoy.
But, among all African countries, one stands out for the quality of its landscapes, tourist offerings, culture, and, of course, the warmth of its people. We're talking about Rwanda, a country with vast African plains, idyllic beaches, and fascinating cities.
Antigua and Barbuda citizens need a visa to enter Rwanda. Thankfully it is quick and easy to apply and get approved for a Rwanda visa for Antigua and Barbuda citizens online.
On this page, travelers from Antigua and Barbuda will find useful information on applying for the electronic visa, including requirements for Antiguan and Barbudan nationals, the application form and process, how to apply, and visa fees
1. Rwanda e-visa for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens:
Antiguan and Barbudan citizens need a visa if they want to enter the country. The Rwanda visa for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens is now available to apply for online.
A Rwanda visa for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens is an online travel authorization document that allows the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda to enter and stay in the country for business or tourism purposes. This document is available online. You can contact rwandaimmigration.org and take advantage of our incredible services from the comfort of your own home.
The Rwanda online visa is valid for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country. It is also possible to get a Rwanda e-Visa for transit.
The Rwanda visa has a validity of 03 months from the arrival date from the entry date. Also, it allows a Single Entry to Rwanda.
To stay in Rwanda for more than 30 days, or for purposes other than tourism, citizens of Antigua and Barbuda should request a regular visa at the Rwanda Embassy.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
There are four types of electronic visas offered by the Rwandan government:
- Tourist visa. This type of electronic permit is a single entry visa for Antiguan and Barbudan tourists. The main purpose of a visit to Rwanda in this case is tourism. This type of e-visa allows a single entry to Rwanda, with the duration of stay up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Transit e-visa: If you need to transfer at one of Rwanda's airports, you will need a transit visa to Rwanda, which is also a single entry permit. A transit visa allows Antiguan and Barbudan nationals to stay and have a short trip in Rwanda for 03 days upon arrival.
- Conference visa: This visa is a single entry visa that will suit Antigua and Barbuda citizens who want to do business in Rwanda or want to visit it for business purposes. This visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: Get the East Africa e-Visa if you want to see more than just Rwanda during your trip. With this e-Visa, you have unfettered access to Uganda and Kenya for no longer than 90 days. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens:
To obtain a Rwanda e-Visa, you must meet the following Rwanda visa requirements for Antigua and Barbuda citizens:
- A valid passport issued by the Antigua and Barbuda Government, with at least 02 empty pages and a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of entry.
- A recent passport photo: This photo must be taken within the last 06 months, with a clear face and background.
- E-mail address – Your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Methods of payment – Rwanda e Visa Services accept a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Antigua and Barbuda:
To apply for a Rwanda e-Visa, Antiguan and Barbudan citizens must fill out an online visa application form, which takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Applicants from Antigua and Barbuda are required to provide personal information such as:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
It is important to note that Antigua and Barbuda citizens must provide an email address that they frequently check, as this is where the approved Rwanda e-Visa will be sent to.
The second section will ask applicants from Antigua and Barbuda to type in their passport number.
After completing the application, citizens of Antigua and Barbuda should double-check each answer to ensure that it is free of errors or typos. If the information provided was false, misleading, or incorrect, Rwanda's Directorate of Immigration may reject or postpone the e-Visa approval.
Once everything looks good, Antigua and Barbuda applicants will need to pay the Rwanda e-Visa processing fee in order to successfully submit their application.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at the Rwanda Embassy in Antigua and Barbuda .
How will I receive my Rwanda e-visa from Antigua and Barbuda?
It typically takes three business days for e-Visa applications to be processed in Rwanda.
In some cases, it may take longer, so citizens of Antigua and Barbuda should apply for their Rwanda e-Visa well in advance of their trip.
Because of the nature of the electronic format, Antigua and Barbuda citizens will receive their approved Rwanda e-Visa via the email address they provided when completing the application form.
The approved Rwanda e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport of the Antigua and Barbuda holder. When entering Rwanda, it is recommended to bring a copy of the approved e-Visa, as the border officer may ask to see it alongside the traveler's Antigua and Barbuda passport.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Antigua and Barbuda citizens:
Most people may be concerned about the overall cost of this service. However, there is no need to be concerned because Rwanda e Visa Services offers an excellent service at a reasonable price. Your Rwanda visa fee is determined by two factors: processing time and type of Rwanda visa. You can select one of three available options:
- Normal: Because it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for standard. Your Rwanda e-Visa arrives within 03 days
- Urgent: The price is slightly higher than with the previous option. Your travel document is ready within 02 days
- Super urgent: It gets even more expensive as you might expect. Expect your e-visa to arrive within just 01 day
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda