Rwanda E Visa Processing Time - Rwanda Immigration Services
There are four steps to getting an Rwanda e-Visa.
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into online forms to process your eVisa to Rwanda at the link Apply for Rwanda e-Visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and Rwanda Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your eVisa through email
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Rwanda eVisa .
- Get the eVisa within 3 business days for normal service.
- Get the eVisa within 48 hours for urgent service.
- Get the eVisa within 24 hours for super urgent service.
- The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print your Rwanda e-Visa that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in Rwanda with a valid e-Visa, you may have biometric information taken at arrival port, and a stamp placed inside your passport.