Rwanda visa requirements for Anguillan citizens
When you decide to visit Rwanda for tourism, you should be aware that you may need to apply for a visa ahead of time. You can only get around it if you are exempt. A new electronic visa system is included in Rwanda's visa policy, however, and you will be relieved to hear that. Rwanda visas are available to all nationalities that are not visa-exempt. Rwandaimmigration e Visa Services can assist with the entire process. To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for Anguillan citizens, please read the information below
1. Rwanda e-visa for Anguillan citizens:
Anguillans must have a Rwanda visa before they can travel to the country for short stays. Thanks to a strong diplomatic relationship, it is possible to apply for a simplified Rwanda e-visa for Anguillan citizens.
This means that Anguillan nationals do not need to visit an Embassy or consulate to apply for a visa for Rwanda. They can instead apply online from their own homes.
Most Rwanda e-Visa applications are processed quickly, with most Anguillan receiving their visas within 24 hours. The processing time may take a little longer in rare cases if there are a lot of applications or if the information submitted is incorrect.
The Rwanda e-Visa is the official document you need to enter Rwanda. The electronic visa is available for tourism, business, or transit reasons, and it’s valid for 03 months from the arrival date.
Another convenience of the Rwanda e-Visa for Anguillan citizens is that there is no need to gather a mass of paperwork, visit the Rwanda embassy in Anguilla , or have a face-to-face interview with an immigration official.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to submit the required documents and your personal data through the online system.
There is a different length of stay for every kind of e-Visa. It is important that you read the following conditions carefully:
- Rwanda transit e-Visa: Passengers who transit through Rwanda for less than 72 hours and then travel to other countries are eligible for a transit e-Visa.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This type of Rwanda visa is made for Anguillans planning to visit Rwanda as tourists (i.e. visit attractions, go sightseeing, or travel around the country). The Rwanda tourist e-Visa is a single-entry permit that allows the holder to spend up to 30 days in the country.
- Rwanda conference visa: Businessmen are allowed to stay up to 30 days for a business trip, such as participating in exhibitions, workshops, corporate events, conferences, and meetings. The validity of the e-Visa is the same as the tourist e-Visa, which is up to 03 months from the date of arrival.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate E-Visa for travelers. If you want to visit 03 countries in East Africa on a trip, get the East Africa E-Visa! With this visa, you can visit not only Rwanda but Uganda and Kenya, too. You can enter and exit Uganda and Kenya without restrictions until your 90-day stay is over.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Anguillan citizens:
Before starting an application, there are a few Rwanda visa requirements for Anguillan citizens to meet. Here is a quick rundown of the travel documents and documents required for an Anguillan visitor to obtain a eVisa to enter Rwanda:
- Passport — all Anguillan applicants must have a passport with at least 06 months of validity from entering Rwanda. It is recommended that the passport has at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Digital passport photo. It must be as recent as possible (less than six months old).
- A valid email address to receive information about the application and the approved visa
On arrival at the border, Anguillans will be asked to present their passport and visa.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Anguilla:
All travelers can apply for a Rwanda visa online in minutes, and the process is designed to be easy for them
The application process for the Rwanda tourist visa for Anguillan citizens is made of 03 steps:
- Step 1: Filling out the application form online with basic information.
- Step 2: Paying the application fee by using a debit or credit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
- Step 3: Receiving the approved Rwanda e-visa for Anguillan citizens via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda e-Visa Application for Anguillan citizens:
The application for a Rwanda tourist visa for Anguillan citizens is simple and can be completed in under an hour in most cases. Travelers should have the following information ready:
- First and last name, gender
- Date and place of birth and nationality
- Passport number
- Current place of residency
- Travel itinerary
After the Rwanda visa for Anguillan citizens has been issued, it is necessary to print out a hard copy and carry it with your passport as Rwanda’s border officials will ask to see that their records match yours. In addition, each traveler must bring the Anguillan passport that they used to apply for a Rwanda e-visa
Processing time to obtain a Rwanda visa from Anguilla
Anguilla applicants will receive a confirmation email via the email address they provided during the application process after submitting the form.
The processing time for a Rwanda visa for Anguillan citizens is within 24 hours to 03 business days if there are no errors or discrepancies in the form. If there is an increase in demand, this time may be slightly extended.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Anguillan citizens:
The Rwanda visa fees for Anguillans depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
In general, short-term visas such as visitor and tourist permits are less expensive than long-term visas such as work permits.
The e-Visa for Rwanda, which is designed to be simple to obtain, is one of the cheapest visas to obtain. You can apply online and pay the visa fees with a credit or debit card, Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or wire transfer to HSBC bank account through a secure payment gateway
There are three processing options offered by Rwanda e-Visa Services to make matters easier.
- Normal: The cheapest option when you have plenty of time to wait for your document. - 03 business days.
- Urgent: Pay a higher fee, and our team will work faster on your visa application- 02 business days.
- Super urgent: The travel document will arrive right away if you pay the premium fee.- within 01 business day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda