Check Rwanda visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
Welcome to the world of travel! If you're a citizen of Singapore and planning to visit Rwanda, you may be wondering about the visa requirements. Luckily, Rwanda has introduced an e-visa system, making the visa application process quick and easy. Since Rwanda's introduction of an electronic visa system in 2018, travelers can now apply for visas there online.
In this digital age, applying for an e-visa is the most convenient way to obtain travel authorization, and Rwanda has made it accessible to the citizens of Singapore. In this response, we'll provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the Rwanda e-visa for Singapore citizens.
Rwanda visa for Singapore citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Singapore citizens:
All Singaporean visitors to Rwanda must have a visa. How can you then apply for a tourist visa to Rwanda as a citizen of Singapore? This is whereRwanda Immigration Services can help. Using our helpful website, you may request a Rwanda visa for Singapore citizens in just a few minutes and have it delivered to your email.
Citizens of Singapore can apply for the Rwanda e-visa, an electronic travel permission, by completing a brief application. By eliminating the requirement to go to an embassy or consulate, it has shortened the visa application procedure for Rwanda.
Singapore citizens can apply for a Rwandan visa online to travel for business, pleasure, or to see relatives. The single-entry Rwanda online visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival.
If you have a Rwanda online visa and want to stay in the nation for a long time, you should contact the Rwanda consulate or embassy nearest you.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a type of visa that permits travelers to enter Rwanda primarily for tourist purposes. This type of visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, allowing travelers to stay in the nation for a total of 30 days.
- Rwanda Conference E-Visas are accessible to guests who are in Rwanda for conferences, meetings, or seminars. This single-entry visa is available with a 30-day maximum stay per entry.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The Transit E-Visa is suitable if you have a lengthy layover in Rwanda or if you simply require a few days in Rwanda before moving on to your next location. With this E-Visa, Singapore may pass through Rwanda and remain there for up to three days.
- East Africa e-visa: An opportunity to travel to Africa once in a lifetime. Visitors from Singapore can travel to Rwanda for 90 days with an East African e-Visa that also allows them to visit Kenya and Uganda. They can enter and move to Kenya and Uganda as often as they like.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Singapore citizens:
The government requires some Rwanda visa requirements for Singapore citizens as the following:
- A photocopy of the biography page from the aforementioned Singapore passport. A Singapore government-issued passport is required. Moreover, the passport should also be valid for at least six months following your arrival in Rwanda.
- At least two blank pages must be present in the passport for the immigration officer to stamp.
- Your passport's photo and data pages are scanned.
- A passport-style digital photo.
- An email address where updates and notifications for the application can be sent
Singaporean passport holders can submit an online application for a visa to Rwanda after fulfilling these visa conditions.
Rwanda visa requirements for Singapore citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda e-visa for Singapore citizens:
You only need to complete these three steps in order to get a Rwanda e-visa for Singapore citizens as soon as you'd like:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda eVisa form with some necessary information. You may required to provide your full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- Step 2: Double-check all the information provided in the application form. After that, pay the visa application fees and send us some supporting documents.
- Step 3: Wait for the result. Once you receive the visa, please download and print out the Rwanda online visa.
Read more:How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
For Singapore nationals, obtaining a visa to Rwanda is easy and only takes a few minutes. Candidates should begin the online Rwanda visa application process from Singapore at least a week before their trip. They will receive the visa by email 01 to 03 days after filing the application, provided that the information on the form is accurate. Visitors to Singapore should print the eVisa and show it at the place of entry together with a current passport.
Besides you can also apply for a regular visa at the Rwanda Embassy if you wish to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism.
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Singapore citizens:
Rwanda visa fees for Singapore citizens
The type of visa you need and the processing speed your application is processed determined the cost of your Rwanda e-visa for Singapore citizens. Reviewing the following processing choices at Rwanda Immigration Services will help you decide how quickly you require it.
- Normal: We will process your application within 3 business days.
- Urgent: It is advantageous for you because it takes only 2 Business Days to process and receive your e-visa.
- Super urgent: This choice is appropriate if you require the e-Visa immediately due to an emergency. One business day is needed to process the e-Visa.
The Rwanda e-visa service charge and the Rwanda Government fee are the two types of Rwanda e-visa fees that Singaporean passport holders must pay to obtain a Rwanda online visa.