Check Rwanda visa requirements for Serbian citizens
Rwanda is a paradise waiting to be discovered. If you are prepared to travel, you must first obtain a Rwanda e-Visa. This vital document is accessible via the rwandaimmigration.org platform. Use your Internet connection from the comfort of your own home to obtain the Rwanda e-Visa for Serbian citizens as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about this electronic visa and Rwanda's current travel restrictions. Rwandaimmigration.org has all the details you need for your upcoming trip.
Rwanda visa for Serbian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Serbian citizens:
If you are planning a trip to Rwanda from Serbia, you should check ahead of time to see if a Rwanda visa is required. This will prevent any problems or inconveniences upon your arrival.
Rwanda's government has now unveiled a new electronic visa system for 148 different nationalities, greatly simplifying the visa application process. A Rwanda e-visa is currently unavailable to Serbian citizens, but it may be made available to other nationalities in the future.
Rwanda e-visa for Serbian citizens is a legal document that allows Serbian citizens to enter Rwanda. Remember that this is not the actual visa, but rather the approval letter to obtain once you arrive in Rwanda.
This visa allows the visitor to stay for up to 30 days within a period of 90 days. You can apply for a visa at the embassy or online at government websites. Apply with rwandaimmigration.org if you want a much better and faster experience. Our expert team will process your application and send you the visa as soon as possible.
Because Rwandan e-visas are controlled by an automated system, they can only be obtained using an electronic device equipped with WiFi. The following Rwanda e-visas are available through rwandaimmigration.org:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is for Serbians planning to visit Rwanda as tourists (e.g., to see attractions, go sightseeing, or travel around the country). Rwanda tourist e-Visas are single-entry permits that allow the holder to stay up to 30 days in the country.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: If you are a Serbian national, you can apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. If you want to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda, this travel document is available. You will be permitted to visit Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days per entry and only once.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: If you have a long layover, the Transit e-Visa is an excellent way to pass the time. You can leave the airport, enter the country, and spend up to three days taking in the sights before continuing on to your next destination with this type of e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate East African e-Visa. During your 90-day trip to Rwanda, you can visit Uganda and Kenya with the East African e-Visa. You will be able to enter and exit Uganda and Kenya as many times as you like.
This article will concentrate on the first type of eVisa. For more information on the other four, click here and select the one that interests you.
Citizens visiting Rwanda for other reasons, such as study or work, must contact the Rwanda embassy in Serbia
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Serbian citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa for Serbian citizens, all applicants must meet certain basic requirements. These requirements are as follows:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months after your arrival in Rwanda
- A scan of your passport's information page
- A passport-sized digital photo
- An email address where the eVisa will be delivered.
After gathering the aforementioned documents, you can proceed to the application.
Rwanda visa requirements for Serbian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Serbia:
If you use Rwandaimmigration.org, applying for a Rwanda visa online is simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Step one, fill out our online application form with basic information about yourself (for example, your full name and email address) and choose a processing speed
- Step two is to double-check the information for typos or errors before clicking review and checkout' to pay the fees. Remember that you will only be charged the amount displayed on the website.
- Step three is to upload and join the scanned copies of the items needed to complete the project. Click submit to complete the process and receive your e-Visa via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Any discovered errors or discrepancies may also prevent the applicant from obtaining a Rwanda e-visa for Serbian citizens or cause delays in the application's processing. As a result, travelers must ensure that the information they provide is correct and up to date to the best of their ability.
If the traveler's e-Visa application is approved, the e-Visa will be sent to them via email within three business days. It may take longer if additional processing is required on the application or if weekends or public holidays cause the application to be delayed.
When the traveler receives his or her e-Visa, he or she should save a soft copy on his or her mobile phone or handheld device and bring a printed copy with him or her when traveling. At the airport/port of entry, the printed copy of the e-Visa, along with other travel documents, must be presented to Rwanda Immigration officials.
If the traveler is permitted to enter Rwanda by customs and immigration officials, he or she must carry a copy of their e-Visa as well as their passport with them at all times while in the country. Travelers must also plan their departure from Rwanda before the 30-day period expires to avoid penalties for visa overstaying, which can include fines as well as imprisonment or deportation.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Serbian citizens:
Rwanda visa fees for Serbian citizens
In terms of processing time, there are three options, each with its own cost. Basically, the faster you need your approval letter, the more you'll have to pay for it. Here are your options:
- Normal is the most affordable option. You will receive the approval letter within three business days.
- Urgent - this is a more expensive option than the previous one. You will receive your Rwanda e-Visa in 2 business days.
- Super urgent: This is intended for people who need to be on a plane to Rwanda the next day. Your application will be processed within one business day. However, this is the most expensive option.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Serbia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition to providing visa services, we also provide other service packages to ensure customers have a good experience when traveling in Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, car pick-up services in Rwanda, Rwanda e-sim card