Check Rwanda visa requirements for Albanian citizens
Before planning a trip to Rwanda, make sure you have everything you need. Because of the natural beauty and fun-filled tourist activities, delicious cuisine, diverse culture, and friendly people, the country remains one of the best East African destinations in the world.
If you are planning a trip to Rwanda, you will need a Rwanda visa for Albanian citizens, which we can help you obtain at rwandaimmigration.org. Albanian citizens can apply online and have the process completed in less than ten minutes!
Albanian citizens also have the option of applying for a Rwanda visa upon their arrival in Rwanda. This process, on the other hand, is entirely online.
Rwanda e-Visa applications are now being accepted. Simply enter 'Albanian citizens' as your nationality and Rwanda as your destination to find out if you can get an electronic visa in an instant.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Albanian citizens:
Most foreign visitors to Rwanda must obtain a visa to enter the country. Citizens of Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, India, Israel, Morocco, Turkey, and Djibouti are the only ones exempt from this requirement. All other nationalities are required to apply for a visa.
Albanian citizens need a valid visa to enter Rwanda. If they are planning on visiting the country for the short term, they may apply for the e-Visa entirely online.
Citizens who are planning to travel to Rwanda from Albania are eligible to obtain the Rwanda electronic visa.
The Rwanda electronic visa for Albanian citizens, abbreviated as the Rwanda e-Visa, was first introduced in 2018 to modernize the country's visa policy and reduce passport control queues.
The benefit of this electronic option is that applicants do not need to travel to an embassy or consulate and wait in long lines to obtain a visa.
The online visa for Rwanda can be used for visits for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country. It is also possible to get a Rwanda e-Visa for transit.
Travelers from Albania who want to visit Rwanda for other reasons, such as medical treatment or business, should contact their nearest Rwandan consulate or embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Albania ) for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
The Rwandan government has provided four types of electronic visas for visitors to the country:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This type of electronic permit serves as a single entry visa for tourists from countries that require a visa to enter an African country's territory. This type of e-visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival. It allows you to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: is also a single entry permit to cross the country's border, which is required for people who require a transfer at one of Rwanda's airports. While in the country, a transit visa permits you to stay in Rwanda for 03 days from the date of arrival.
- Rwanda conference visa: This visa is a single entry visa that will suit those who want to do business in Rwanda or want to visit it for business purposes. With this e-Visa, you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
- East African Visa: This visa is designated for traveling to Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda with just one visa. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Albanian citizens:
Before applying for the Rwanda e-Visa, Albanian citizens must have a set of supporting documents on hand and abide by the current entry requirements.
The full list of Rwanda visa requirements for Albanian citizens is the following:
- Valid passport: As an Albanian citizen, you will need a valid passport to enter Rwanda. You must ensure that your passport has at least 02 blank pages available inside the passport to receive exit/entry stamps at the Rwandan border and does not expire within 06 months of your arrival in Rwanda.
- Uploading a digital scan of their Albanian passport’s biographical page.
- Digital photograph: Another important requirement is a passport-sized digital photograph in PNG or JPEG format. This photo should be in color with a white background.
- Email: rwandaimmigration.org will send your processed e-Visa to the email address you provide, so make sure it is a legitimate and active email address.
Once these visa requirements are met by the Albanian traveler, they are able to apply for a Rwanda visa online.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Albania:
The online application form for Rwanda visas for Albanian citizens created by rwandaimmigration.org is straightforward. You can complete the process by selecting one of the 03 options and contacting our support team for assistance; they are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions.
To apply for Rwanda e-Visa for Albanian citizens, each applicant has to complete 03 manageable steps. In the initial one, each person is obliged to provide the essential data such as full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, date of arrival and departure, and more (if you have).
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-Visa application form for Albanians.
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa fee securely online.
- Step 3: Receive your approved visa via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Before submitting the request, applicants should double-check that all the information is correct. Any discrepancies between the information provided, and the Albanian passport could result in delays or even visa rejection to Rwanda
Following completion of the form, the visa fee is paid with a credit or debit card, debit cards, PayPal, Master Cards, American Express, or wire transfer to the HSBC bank account, and the request is sent for review.
4. What are the Rwanda visa processing times and Rwanda visa fees:
We offer three options for Rwanda visa application. The faster you want your visa, the more you will have to pay.
The three options are:
- Normal: This process will take a few days, but you will receive the visa well before your trip. This is the best option for those who have planned their trip ahead of time and want to save money. Your Rwanda e-visa is ready within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: You will receive the approved Rwanda e-Visa in 2 business days for a reasonable fee.
- Super urgent: This is the best option for those who require immediate travel to Rwanda. You will receive your approved visa in 1 business day.
How much is a Rwanda visa from Albania?
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Bangladeshi travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee , which are Service fees and Government fees.
The government fee is the amount you must pay to the Rwanda Immigration Department in order for them to issue you a visa. This is the mandatory fee for applicants seeking an e-Visa.
Our service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which includes advising you on the Rwanda e-visa, providing the documents you require, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application. The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda