Rwanda Visa Requirements for Surinamer Citizens 2024
Surinamer passport holders can apply online for a Rwanda Electronic Visa (e-Visa) quickly and easily.
The Rwandan e-Visa is considered the most convenient way for Surinamer citizens to visit the country as a tourist. This digital system eliminates the need for visa paperwork to be completed in person at an embassy.
For travelers, applicants must simply meet a few basic Rwanda e-Visa requirements for Surinamer citizens
Rwanda e-visa for Surinamer citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Surinamer citizens:
Passengers traveling with a Surinamer passport must show a valid visa for Rwanda upon arrival. The easiest way to get a Rwandan tourist visa for Surinamer citizens is by completing a short application online.
The Rwandan visa policy states that the Rwanda e-visa for Surinamer citizens can be used for visits of up to 30 days for tourism. Travelers have the option of choosing between a single-entry and a multiple-entry visa.
Surinamer applicants will receive their e-Visa for Rwanda rapidly. Most applications are processed within 3 business days — and often even sooner.
The huge advantage of the e-Visa is that it can be obtained online from the comfort of your own home. The digital system processes visas much faster than traditional embassy visas.
The government of Rwanda introduced the Rwanda e-Visa in 2018. It is available to citizens of selected nationalities, including Suriname, and is designed to make it easier for international visitors to authorize their trip to Rwanda.
The Rwanda e-visa has the following specifications:
- Valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Single and multiple-entry options are available.
- Surinamer can stay up to 30 days per entry.
- Permits visits for tourism, business, and transit.
Holders of Suriname passports who want to travel to Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or for a longer period of time, such as employment or studies, should contact the Rwandan embassy in Suriname for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: You can, however, stay for more than a few days if you wish. You cannot work or study with the Tourist E-Visa, but you can relax, visit people you know in Rwanda, and do as much sightseeing as you can in 30 days. Tourist E-Visas allow Surinamer citizens to enter Rwanda only once, within 90 days of arrival. The Tourist E-Visa, like the Transit E-Visa, is easily obtained via a simple and secure verification process. Get your Tourist E-Visa right here!
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Do you intend to spend a long time in Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice if you only have two or three days in Rwanda before continuing on to your next destination. With the Transit e-Visa, Surinamese citizens can stay in Rwanda for up to three days before their flight departs. Explore Uganda's local cuisine, culture, and nightlife while you "wait." You will not be disappointed.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is valid for 90 days after arrival and allows for only one entry into Rwanda. Remember that we can assist you with the Rwanda Conference E-Visa for Surinamer citizens.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa Visa is ideal for Surinamer tourists who want to do a little more exploring. You will not only have access to Rwanda, but you will also be able to cross the borders of Uganda and Kenya several times during your 90-day stay.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Surinamer citizens
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Surinamer citizens
Rwanda, like most other countries, has a few basic visa requirements for Surinamer citizens. These are simple to achieve. The main requirements for applying for a Rwandan e-Visa include having the following items:
- Surinamer passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- The passport has at least two blank pages.
- Photograph of the applicant (passport-style).
- Image of the passport's biographical page in digital format.
- Email addresses are used frequently.
- Proof of accommodation in Rwanda.
If your Surinamer passport expires within six months of your arrival in Rwanda, you should renew it before applying for the e-Visa.
Only the passport registered in the online application can be used to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa. Surinamers with dual citizenship must remember to travel with the passport they applied for.
If the passport used to apply is lost, damaged, stolen, or otherwise becomes invalid before your trip to Rwanda, you must reapply for a new e-Visa using your new Surinamer passport.
All correspondence regarding your visa application and the e-visa will be sent to the email address you provide on the form.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Suriname:
Completing the application form for the Rwanda e-Visa is a simple and quick process.
Surinamer travelers must complete the e-Visa form, providing personal information, passport details, and travel plans, which must include the following:
- Full name,
- Passport issue date and expiry date,
- Email address,
- Proof of accommodation,
- Travel details.
First, fill out all of the general information, such as your address, name, passport information, phone number, and so on. Following that, you must select your preferred processing time.
Second, you must review all of the information provided. Please double-check it before submitting it to Rwandaimmigration.org; any errors will invalidate your application. You will also be required to complete a brief questionnaire; we recommend that you be truthful in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Finally, make the payment. That's it! Pack your belongings and get ready for your trip without stress.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda e-Visa application takes up to 3 business days to process, after which Surinamer applicants will receive their approved e-Visa in a confirmation email.
It is recommended that they print a copy of their e-visa and keep it next to their passport before departure.
To account for busy periods, Surinamer applicants should submit their applications at least 7 business days before their trip.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Surinamer citizens:
Rwanda visa fees for Surinamer citizens
The cost of your Rwanda visa is determined by two factors: visa type and processing time. Rwandaimmigration.org offers three different types of visas: tourism, business, and conference. You have three options for processing time.
- Normal: the average time for Visa processing. Choose the next two options for quick processing. The e-visa will be processed within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: For a little more money, a visa can be processed faster than before. The e-visa will be processed within 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: With the help of this plan, the time required for visa processing and delivery can be reduced to a bare minimum. The e-visa will be processed within 1 Business Day
Begin applying for a Rwanda visa for Surinamer travelers right away! Confirm the total cost of your Rwanda Visa and explore this enchanted land!
Besides, you also provide other service packages such as Rwanda travel insurance.