Check Rwanda visa requirements for Gibraltarian citizens
Dreaming about visiting Rwanda and its most Instagrammable locations is an exciting prospect. After all, there are many exotic photography locations in this area, and the majority of them have the added benefit of earning you the most-liked Instagram photo!
This landlocked country is the fourth-smallest on the continent. For good reason, it is known as the "country of a thousand mountains.". It is located just a few degrees south of the Equator. Because it is located in the basins of two major rivers, the Kongo and the Nile, it is generally high in altitude and rich in natural resources. Having said that, the country is home to tropical forests, savannas, stunning animals, and several volcanoes. Where should you go in Rwanda to take your most-liked Instagram photo?
Gibraltarian citizens can now apply for an electronic visa to visit Rwanda. The Rwanda e-Visa system is fast, efficient and 100% online.
Gibraltarian tourists and business travelers can enjoy up to 30 days in Rwanda with an electronic visa.
On this page, you can find all the necessary information about how to get a Rwanda visa for Gibraltarian citizens.
Rwanda evisa for Gibraltarian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Gibraltarian citizens:
A Rwanda e-Visa is an electronic travel permit that allows you to enter the country. It is available online.
Nationals of Gibraltar are eligible to apply for the Rwanda e-Visa if they are planning on traveling for tourism, business, medical treatment, leisure purposes, or to visit family. Rwanda e-Visas can also be obtained for transit.
Thankfully, citizens of over 200 countries, including Gibraltar, can apply for a tourist visa to Rwanda using the e-Visa application form.
Fortunately, citizens with valid Gibraltarian passports can quickly get their visas by completing an online application form with a few essential details.
The Rwanda e-visa for Gibraltarian citizens is:
- Valid for 03 months from the arrival date
- A single-entry visa
- A travel permit that allows Gibraltarian visitors to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
Gibraltarians who meet all the requirements can get a tourist visa online. Electronic visa applicants do not need to visit a Rwandan embassy to submit their application; the entire process is completed online.
Gibraltarian citizens who wish to visit Rwanda for other reasons (such as relocating, volunteering, or studying) are encouraged to contact the Rwanda embassy in Gibraltar for more information about the proper visa.
Type of Rwanda e visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This type of e-Visa is suitable for tourists who plan to travel or visit friends and relatives in Rwanda within 30 days of their stay and single entry into the country.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: allows a Single Entry for a maximum stay of 30 days. This visa is designated for attending business meetings, conferences, etc.,
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Travelers who plan to transit through Rwanda to another country and wish to stay for a short period of time once, not exceeding 72 hours, are welcome to apply for a transit e-Visa. The e-Visa is valid for 3 months from the arrival date
- East Africa e-visa: Without a doubt, this is the best way to explore Rwanda and its neighboring countries. You will be able to enter and exit Uganda and Kenya freely during your 90-day stay with the East Africa E-Visa.
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Gibraltarian citizens:
Applicants must meet a few simple Rwanda e-visa requirements for Gibraltarian citizens. These include providing the following items:
- A valid Gibraltarian passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entry into Rwanda
- Scan of Passport: All applicants are required to have a passport. In addition, the travel document must be valid for at least 6 months after the individual arrives in Rwanda. At least 02 pages should also be blank.
- Email address: It is essential that Rwanda Immigration Services receive an email address to which you have access in order to provide you with a Rwanda visa.
- A digital personal photograph.
- Payment Method: a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Once travelers have all the required documents above, they are ready to apply for the Rwanda e-visa for Gibraltarian citizens
Rwanda e visa requirements for Gibraltarian citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda e-visa for Gibraltarian citizens
Travelers who meet the application requirements can get a visa for Rwanda from Gibraltar in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the form and answer some basic questions about the Gibraltarian applicant's passport information and contact information.
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-Visa fee before submitting the form for consideration.
The citizens of Gibraltar should go over their answers one last time and correct any errors or typos. This is critical because the Rwanda e-Visa for Gibraltarian citizens may be denied if there are inconsistencies or errors in the application.
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Once the application has been thoroughly double-checked and submitted, there is a 1-3 day wait before the e-Visa is issued to the email address you provided.
After receiving the e-Visa, travelers must print a hard copy and bring it with them to the Rwandan border crossing. Border agents will request to see the printed version of the visa.
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Gibraltarian citizens:
Rwanda e visa fees for Gibraltarian citizens
Rwanda e-visa fees depend on which processing timeframe you choose for your application. Rwanda Immigration Services gives you three options. That way, you can opt for the one that you think is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard: This process will take up to three business days. The cost of this option will be very low.
- Urgent: This process will cut your waiting time by a day for a reasonable price. You will receive your Rwanda visa within two business days.
- Super urgent: This method will save you a significant amount of time because your Visa will be ready in one business day. This is the most suitable option for those who need to leave for Rwanda urgently.