Check Rwanda visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
With so many natural wonders in Rwanda, it's impossible not to have the adventure and excitement you've always desired. Rwanda, known as the "Land of a Thousand Hills," is a breathtakingly beautiful country with fascinating savannah, undulating hills and deep valleys, abundant wildlife, and natural beauty. Kigali, the country's capital, is beautiful and full of sights and delights.
Instead of another trip to the United States, Europe, or Canada, go on an adventure and visit Rwanda. The country's beauty is immeasurable, and it has so much to offer any visitor, from safari to the lake and beach adventures.
Jordanians with valid passports can travel to Rwanda. To enter Rwanda, they must have an approved visa, regardless of the length of their stay or the purpose of their visit.
To travel to Rwanda for short stays for tourism, business, or transit purposes, citizens of Jordan can obtain an online Rwanda visa for Jordanian citizens. The approved visa for Rwanda is sent to the traveler by email.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Jordanian citizens:
The majority of foreign passport holders must apply for a visa to Rwanda before visiting the country. Citizens of more than 200 eligible countries, who travel to Rwanda for tourism, leisure, or visiting family, can apply for a Rwanda e-visa. As Jordan forms part of the European Union, a Rwanda e-visa online for Jordanian citizens is available.
Jordanians traveling to Rwanda for tourism purposes should fill out the simple e-visa online form ahead of time to save time and hassle queuing for a visa at the Rwanda border. The simple form takes only a few minutes to complete.
Rwanda's electronic visa is a single-entry visa authorization that is valid for 03 months from the arrival date of the travelers.
Jordanian citizens who wish to visit Rwanda for other reasons, such as work or study, are ineligible to apply for a Rwanda e-visa from Jordan. In such cases, a different type of visa must be obtained from the Rwanda Embassy in Jordan.
Advantages of Rwanda eVisa for Jordanian citizens:
- The first benefit of the e-visa is that it is entirely online. You can apply from anywhere in the world using any internet-connected device, such as your computer, laptop, or smartphone. So you won't have to get up at dawn to visit your nearest Rwanda embassy, wait in a potentially long line, and fill out complicated forms. The process of obtaining an e-visa to Rwanda from Jordan is much simpler.
- The second advantage of the e-visa is that you will receive your valid travel document in your email inbox once your application is approved. When you arrive at the border, all you have to do is show officials a printout of your e-visa. So no more fumbling around with paper documents or trying to remember where you put your visa in your luggage at the last minute!
Type of Rwanda e-visas
- Rwanda e-Tourist Visa 30 days, Single-Entry
- Rwanda conference Visa 30 days, Single-Entry
- Rwanda Transit Visa 3 days, Single-Entry
- East Africa Visa 90 days, Multiple-Entry within Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Jordanian citizens:
While the Rwanda e visa for Jordanian citizens requires additional documentation, the list below includes all the materials and information we require from you for a successful online application. As you can see, the list is quite short. Here are the documents that Jordanian citizens need to provide to Rwanda immigration services:
- Visitors must have a valid Jordanian passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months after the date of entry. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A scan of your passport's information page
- A recent photo in any size
- Travelers need to provide a current email account to receive the eVisa
Your Rwanda e-Visa will be digitally linked to your passport, but you will still need a copy to show at the Rwanda immigration office. We will send you a copy via email. Please ensure that you provide us with a valid address for this reason.
Jordanians with dual citizenship should apply using the same passport they will use when visiting Rwanda.
In addition, Jordanian nationals should also provide a bank card that is authorized for online payments, as well as an email address that they frequently use, as all communications regarding their e-Visa request will be done online.
3. How to get a Rwanda online visa for Jordanian citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa application process for Jordanians is straightforward. It is possible to do so by following a few simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the e-Visa application form, providing some information including type of visa, number of visa, processing time, full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and the arrival/ departure date.
Step 2: Review all the information provided in Step 1 and confirm payment of visa fees
Step 3: Click the “Submit” button. You will receive your approved e-Visa via e-mail.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
You are notified via email of the outcome of your e-Visa application for Rwanda. The email is delivered to the address specified in the application form.
Once you have submitted your applications, the processing time is within 24 hours to 72 hours. To avoid last-minute delays, it is best to submit the Rwanda e-Visa request at least 04 days before your trip to Rwanda.
It is critical to remember that any mistakes on the application form can cause delays in the e-Visa application process and, in some cases, result in a Rwanda visa denial. Therefore, you should review all the information carefully before submitting the visa application form.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Jordanian citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Jordan, Jordanian citizens must pay two (2) types of Rwanda Visa fees: a Service Fee and a Government Fee.
Rwanda immigration services have 03 alternatives for processing your application form:
- Normal: Choose the cheapest option if you have enough time (72 hours) to wait for your travel document.
- Urgent: You need to pay a higher fee, and we will work on your travel requirement faster (48 hours)
- Super urgent: is designed for an emergency option. Your visa is issued in 24 business hours
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda