Rwanda Visa Requirements for Solomon Islander 2024
Rwanda's visa policy is straightforward. Many countries, including the Solomon Islands, can now obtain an electronic visa through the Rwanda Immigration Services website.
Consider that Rwanda Immigration Services allows you to get this electronic visa as quickly as you need it, even if you're in a hurry, so you can have your e-visa in 03 Business Days.
In this article, you'll learn about the documents needed for a Rwanda e-visa as well as other helpful information.
You must simply meet a few basic Rwanda visa requirements for Solomon Islander citizens. The approved visa is delivered via email, making travel to the African country simple.
Rwanda e-visa for Solomon islander citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Solomon Islander citizens
Since 2015, visitors entering Rwanda from the Solomon Islands have been able to apply for an online visa called the e-visa for Rwanda. The streamlined online application process has made obtaining a Rwandan visa easier than ever for Solomon Islander travelers. In place of the previous visa-on-arrival service, the e-visa system has been introduced.
Online applications are now available for Solomon Islander citizens before their trip. It only takes a few minutes, and the applicant doesn't even have to leave their home.
A Rwanda e-visa allows Solomon Islander nationals to visit the country once and stay for up to 90 days. It is essential for Solomon islanders to meet the visa requirements for international travel before applying for a Rwandan e-Visa to ensure a smooth application process.
The Rwandan online visa for Solomon Islander citizens is valid for 03 months from the arrival date. Visitors from the Solomon Islands should plan their trip according to the dates on their Rwanda e-visa.
The online Rwanda visa is conveniently required for Solomon islanders traveling for:
- Family visits
Solomon islander passport holders who wish to travel to Rwanda for other purposes or stay longer than 3 months must apply for a consular visa at the Rwanda embassy in the Solomon Islands.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- A single-entry tourist visa for Rwanda allows the traveler a 30-day stay in the country for a holiday, short-term health treatment, or other tourist activities permitted by the Law of the United Republic of Rwanda.
- A Rwanda transit visa is available for travelers who plan to stay no longer than 03 days while transiting to an onward destination.
- A Rwanda conference e-visa is granted to professionals attending conferences, workshops, or other similar events in Rwanda. This type of visa remains valid for 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry. Holders of a conference e-visa can stay in the country for up to 30 days.
- East Africa e-visa: There is no doubt that this is the best way to explore Rwanda and its neighboring countries. You can enter and exit Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya without restrictions during your 90-day stay with the East Africa E-Visa. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Solomon Islander citizens
Naturally, you must ensure that you meet the requirements before proceeding to the application page to complete the application form. You'll be relieved to learn that the list is very short and the required documents are easy to obtain. Here's what you'll need for a successful application:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Solomon islander citizens
- Valid Passport - You must have a valid passport and bring it with you when you enter Rwanda. For the application, you are required to provide a digital scan of the data page.
- The passport should remain valid for no less than six months from the intended arrival date in Rwanda and have at least two blank pages.
- Travel dates - You must provide your arrival and departure dates during the application process.
- Current Photo: During the application process, you will be required to provide a current passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Valid e-mail address: The e-visa will be electronically linked to your passport, and you will be required to show a printed copy of your e-visa at the immigration office. Print out at least two copies and place them in different bags to be safe. That way, you can be certain that you will not lose your visa.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Solomon Islands:
When you have everything you need, you can begin filling out the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes. Should you have any inquiries, our customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The form is divided into three simple sections:
- First, you should fill out the online form with your personal information, type of visa, transportation method, and processing timeframe. The visa processing time you select will determine the price of your Rwanda e-visa.
- Second, double-check your application and proceed to the payment. It is critical that the information you submit is error-free. Otherwise, your application may be rejected by the Government.
- Finally, the third step is when Rwanda Immigration Services instructs you on how to submit the required documents. Please check your email regularly to keep you updated.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
To complete the form, the applicant must provide personal and passport information such as full name, date, and place of birth, travel document number, and travel plans for Rwanda. To avoid delays in receiving the visa, double-check all of the information entered.
It can often take 03 days for a Rwanda visa application for Solomon Islander citizens to be processed.
Because of this long period of processing time, travelers from the Solomon Islands are advised to begin the application process well in advance of their intended travel to Rwanda. When they receive confirmation of their online travel permit, travelers should print a copy in case they need to show it at border controls. It is also beneficial to keep a copy with you throughout your stay in Rwanda
Apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Solomon islander citizens
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Solomon Islander citizens:
Rwanda Immigration Services offers three options based on how quickly you need your visa. Remember that your choice will determine the cost of the Rwanda e-visa. Here are your options:
- Normal: This is your most affordable option. Within three business days, your application will be processed.
- Urgent: The timeframe is cut in half this time. You should wait 2 Business Days for your visa to be ready, but the cost is also higher.
- Super urgent: You can choose this processing time in an emergency. Your application will be reviewed and processed within one business day. As you might expect, the price has risen this time.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda e-Visa fees, including the service fee and government fee.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have an excellent trip to Rwanda, such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda