Check Rwanda visa requirements for Maldivian citizens
Rwanda, also known as "the country of a thousand hills," is an East African country. It is relatively stable, making it one of the few African countries that can be quite pleasant to visit. Its diverse flora and fauna will keep you entertained throughout your visit. Rwanda is home to a few endangered species, including silverback gorillas. Although, for obvious reasons, we do not advise getting too close to them (they are clearly very violent). Aside from that, you will be able to observe numerous bird and insect species. This country could be described as a small paradise for birdwatchers.
Rwanda has a lot to offer you. When you visit this country, you will return home with unforgettable memories. For beginners, the Nyungwe forest, located in southwest Rwanda, is a magical land teeming with animal species. This forest is home to chimps, as well as the other 12 primate species. You can avoid getting lost by booking tours, which we highly recommend.
Many nationalities, including Maldivians. If you're planning a trip to this country and only want to stay for a short term, this is an excellent option.
If you're in a hurry, you can get this e-visa in as little as three business days with Rwanda Immigration Services. Do you want to know how to get a Rwanda e-visa for Maldivian citizens? Then continue reading the following information.
Rwanda e-visa for Maldivian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Maldivian citizens:
It has never been easier for Maldivians to obtain a visa to enter Rwanda thanks to the creation of the Rwandan e-Visa.
When visiting Rwanda, a visa is required by law, and the Maldives is one of over 200 countries that can apply for an electronic visa online, making the process easier than ever.
Rwanda electronic visa is a document that authorizes visitors to enter Rwanda. It is electronically linked to your passport.
Maldivian applicants have plenty of time to answer the questions on the online form, attach the necessary documents, and double-check that everything is in order and that all fields have been correctly entered.
However, before completing the application form, Maldivian citizens need to be aware of the Rwandan government's entry visa requirements in order to receive a successful result.
You can join Rwanda Immigration Services and take advantage of our fantastic services to obtain this travel document in the most convenient manner.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This is for any traveler visiting Rwanda for a vacation or for short-term leisure, and it allows for a single visit of up to 1 month.
- Rwanda conference e-visa:This electronic visa is for individuals attending conferences, meetings, and seminars in Rwanda. Regardless of whether you are a speaker or an attendee, at a conference, this visa will be right for you. The process is 100% online, so you don't have to worry about anything. It is valid for 03 months from their arrival date. Its holders can remain in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: If you are simply transiting Rwanda but want to see the country, you can apply for this type. It allows the holder to stay for up to 03 days between flights.
- East Africa e-visa: If you have 90 days in Africa, why not visit other East African countries? The East African e-Visa allows you to visit countries other than Rwanda. This e-Visa allows for unlimited entry into Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya. Apply for an e-Visa to East Africa here.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Maldivian citizens:
Not much! You most likely have them all at home or easily accessible. To apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Maldivian citizens, you will need the following documents:
- Passport – You need to have a valid passport to enter the country. From the date of arrival in Rwanda, the passport needs to maintain its validity for at least 6 months.
- A passport-size photograph.
- Because you will receive your documents via email, you need to provide a frequently used email address.
- There should be at least two blank pages in the passport, so that border officers can stamp it
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Maldivian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Maldives
The online process to apply for a Rwanda visa online for Maldivian citizens is very simple. If you decide to apply for it, you only have to follow these steps:
To begin, fill out the application form on our website with the necessary information for a Rwanda visa, such as personal information, passport information and choose the best processing speed for your e-Visa.
Second, you need to confirm that the information you previously wrote is correct and pay the fees.
Finally, you need to send us some required documents to complete the visa application process. When you're finished, click “submit”.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The typical processing time for a Rwanda electronic visa is 03 business days, but this may vary depending on the service that you choose.
Applying for an electronic visa to Rwanda is now easier than ever; the application takes less than an hour to complete, and the processing time is quick and simple.
Besides, you can choose to apply for a Rwanda visa at Rwanda embassy in the Maldives
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Maldivian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fee for Maldivian citizens
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwanda Immigration Services offers three excellent options that are ideal for Maldivians who value their time. Just keep in mind that faster processing times necessitate a higher service fee. Here are the options available to Maldivians:
- Normal: It's the cheapest option. Within three business days, we will process your application.
- Urgent: Within two business days, your visa will be ready
- Super urgent: Select this option if you need your application processed within one business day when you have an emergency or are in a hurry
In addition, Rwanda Immigration Services recommends that you buy Rwanda travel insurance.
5. Why should I trust Rwanda Immigration Services?
Rwanda Immigration Services is a well-known one-stop shop for travelers from all over the world. Our expert team will ensure that you arrive at your destination on time and according to your specifications. We have a quick and efficient system in place to ensure that no stone is left unturned when it comes to providing you with documentation for your international trip.
You can get more info by visiting our website or contacting us by clicking here.