Check Rwanda visa requirements for Bermudian citizens
Bermudian passport holders are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa. This new electronic Rwanda visa for Bermudian citizens was introduced by the Sultanate of Rwanda in 2018.
The application process is secure, fast, and available to everyone with access to the internet. Travelers can request a Rwanda e visa for Bermudian citizens in a matter of minutes.
On this page, readers can find information about the online Rwanda e visa for Bermudian citizens, including the requirements that must be met and the documents that must be provided.
1. Rwanda e visa for Bermudian citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa is an online document that the Rwandan Government launched to allow certain citizens to enter this country. One of the nationalities that can apply for it is Bermudian, which is why you have to apply for this e-Visa before entering Rwanda.
It is not difficult to obtain this document. You only need to fill out an online form and wait a few days for it to arrive in your email inbox.
Remember that you don’t need a Rwanda visa for Bermudian citizens, you only need an e-Visa.
The Rwanda e-visa for Bermudian citizens is available for tourism, leisure, and visiting family, and it allows a maximum stay of 30 days in the country with a single entry.
Bermudian passport holders do not need to visit an Embassy or Consulate, instead, they can submit an online application.
The Rwanda e-visa is by far the quickest and most convenient way to obtain a visa for the embassy of Rwanda in Bermuda.
Rwanda visa types for Bermudian citizens:
There are various Rwanda tourist e-Visas available:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: It is used to apply for transit purposes. For passengers connecting to other countries through Rwanda, they want to take a short visit to Rwanda. This type of visa allows you to stay in Rwanda for up to 72 hours, with a single entry.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: It is mostly used for vacations. Whether it's visiting high points, traveling extensively, or visiting relatives and friends. This type of electronic visa is available to you. The tourism e-visa is valid for three months from the date of arrival and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
- Rwanda conference visa: is a travel document available for travelers who want to visit Rwanda for a conference, meeting, or seminar. Visitors with an approved e-Visa can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: If you have 90 days in Africa, why not visit the other East African countries? The East African e-Visa allows you to visit countries other than Rwanda. This e-Visa allows for multiple entries into Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Bermudian citizens:
Before beginning their Rwanda e-Visa application, you should read the Rwanda visa requirements for Bermudian citizens. These are standard international travel conditions that Bermudian passport holders can easily meet. The following are the most important requirements for the Rwanda e-visa:
- A Bermudian passport is valid for at least 06 months before their arrival date in Rwanda, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- A digital passport-type photo that was taken recently, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- An active email account that will be used for all communications.
It should be noted that Bermudian citizens must consider the validity of their passports before applying for a Rwanda e-Visa. This is due to Rwanda's Directorate of Immigration and Emigration requiring all visitors, including those from Bermuda, to have a minimum validity of 06 months on their passports in order to enter the country.
If the travelers’ Bermudian passports expire within 6 months of their arrival in Rwanda, they must first renew their passports before applying for the e-Visa.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Bermuda:
The online application process for a Rwanda e-visa for Bermudian citizens is very simple. If you decide to apply for it, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form on our website and select the best processing time for your e-Visa.
- Step 2: You must confirm the accuracy of the information you previously filled in, and you must also pay the fees online.
- Step 3: Download and print out Rwanda e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Visitors from Bermuda can use any mobile device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone, to complete the application form. Bermudian nationals are not required to visit the nearest Embassy or Consulate before traveling.
Bermudian applicants must enter the following personal and passport information when accessing the form:
- First and last name(s)
- Passport number
- Date of arrival/departure
Bermudian candidates can proceed to pay the e-visa processing fee via a secure online system after confirming that the information provided in the application form is correct and error-free. All major internationally recognized debit or Credit Card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or Wire transfers to our HSBC bank account can be used as payment methods.
It is important to check all the details before submitting the request carefully: incomplete or incorrect data could cause delays and disrupt visa application.
Rwanda e-Visa processing time for Bermudian citizens:
Applicants from Bermuda can expect to receive via email the e-visa approval within 24 to 72 hours after applying for a Rwanda visa online
Candidates from Bermuda must print the e-Visa and have it available in paper format once they receive electronic approval.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Bermudian citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The Rwanda service fee varies depending on the type of e-visa you apply for and the processing time you choose.
Rwanda Immigration Services give you 03 choices so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs:
- Normal: Your Rwanda e-Visa application is processed within 03 business days
- Urgent: When you choose this procedure time, you’ll have to wait only 02 days to receive the e Visa.
- Super urgent: If you’re in a rush, you can apply for your e-visa with this option. You’ll receive your Rwanda e-visa in only 24 hours.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda