Rwanda visa requirements for Seychellois citizens
Rwanda recently launched its electronic visa program, allowing citizens of over 148 countries, including Seychelles, to apply for an e-Visa. The application is easily completed online using any smart device. Once your application has been processed, we will send you a digital version of your Rwanda e-Visa, which can only be used for travel to Rwanda and functions exactly like any paper tourist visa, but with the added convenience of a digital wallet.
Although citizens of many countries are permitted to obtain an on-arrival visa from an immigration office in Rwanda if they have a valid passport, Rwanda visa requirements and restrictions vary greatly, depending on a variety of factors, and Rwanda immigration officials have the authority to refuse entry to anyone, for any reason.
It is strongly advised that you obtain your visa prior to departure to avoid any problems entering Rwanda that could ruin your vacation. The simple and convenient e-Visa for Rwanda application can be completed online, securely, and from the comfort of your own home.
In this article, Seychellois citizens will learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for Seychellois citizens, the visa requirements for Seychellois that must be met, and how to use the online visa to travel from Seychelles to Rwanda.
Rwanda e-visa for Seychellois citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Seychellois citizens
Even for short visits, Seychellois requires a visa to enter Rwanda. Only Kenyan diplomatic, official, and service passport holders are exempt from visa requirements.
Citizens of Seychelles can now apply for a Rwanda visa online. On January 1, 2018, the Rwanda eVisa was launched for Kenya and many other eligible countries.
With the approved e-Visa, Seychellois can visit Rwanda for tourism and some business activities.
For Seychellois travelers who are not eligible for the electronic visa, other types of visas are available.
The Rwanda e-visa is an official document that allows entry and travel within Rwanda. It is a viable alternative to visas obtained at Rwanda missions and other points of entry. When you arrive in Rwanda, you must present your passport as well as your visa approval letter.
The Rwanda e-visa for Seychellois citizens is valid for up to 3 months from the date of arrival. You can also only enter the country once with this visa.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Do you want to stay longer than 72 hours in Rwanda? Tourist e-Visas is perfect for you. This type of visa does not allow business or university studies. A tourist visa allows Seychellois citizens to enter Rwanda for up to 30 days and allows one entry. To check off another to-do on your list, apply online with our secure and fast verification process.
- Conference eVisa: provides a 30-day single-entry visa; however, it can also be used for attending business meetings, conferences, or contract negotiations.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Seychellois are allowed to visit Rwanda for a maximum of three days with a transit visa. This visa is ideal for those who have a long layover and want to experience Rwanda for a few nights. You will have to stay at the airport without a transit visa.
- East African Online Visa: designed for travelers who want to visit Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with just one entry permit. Multiple entries are allowed between the three countries. A 90-day validity period applies to travel between and within them for tourism purposes (including family visits).
Seychellois who wish to visit Rwanda for a longer period of time, to work or study should contact the Rwanda Embassy in Seychelles for more information.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Seychellois citizens
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Seychellois citizens
Before applying, you should consider the following list of Rwanda visa requirements for Seychellois citizens. This will allow you to complete the online process without any hassle.
The good news is that the list of items is not complicated or lengthy, so you can relax about it. You only need to find the following:
- Passport - Seychellois citizens applying for a visa online must have a valid passport. However, you must ensure that the document remains valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda. The passport has at least two blank pages for verification.
- A scanned copy of the passport information page
- Digital photo - the photo should be as recent as possible and meet all of the other requirements for a passport photo.
- E-mail address - We will send you the visa in PDF format via email. Remember to print a few copies so you have a spare or two.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Seychelles
The application form for a Rwanda visa for Seychellois citizens is not as difficult as it could be. This procedure is quite simple and consists of only the following components:
- In the first step, you must enter your basic information. Then, from the previously mentioned options, choose the type of visa and the processing time.
- In the second step, you must review all the information provided in step one and complete the payment.
- In the final step, click the “submit” button to complete the process.
When you are ready to begin the process, click here. Remember that Rwanda Immigration Services has an excellent support service that you can contact at any time for personal assistance.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
An email will be sent once the eVisa for Seychellois nationals has been approved. Seychellois visitors can usually expect to receive their Rwanda e-Visa within 72 hours.
This assumes that all details and information have been correctly entered. Any problems with the application will result in the visa for Rwanda being delayed or denied.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Rwanda Embassy in Seychelles.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Seychellois citizens:
Rwanda visa fees for Seychellois citizens
All Seychellois citizens must pay a fee to process their Rwanda visa request, including the Government fee and the Service fee.
The Rwanda e-Visa is a cost-effective option for Seychellois as they do not need to make trips to the embassy. The entire process is online.
Rwanda e-Visa fees are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal, or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Keep in mind that the price will be influenced by the processing time you select on Rwanda Immigration Services website. We can provide you with three processing time options for your Rwanda visa, with prices varying depending on which you choose. The following are your options:
- Normal: You can receive your Rwanda e-visa within 72 hours
- Urgent: With this process, you'll have your visa in 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: Your document will be completed in less than 24 hours.
Besides, Rwanda immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Rwanda travel insurance, Rwanda eSim cards, Car Pick-up service in Rwanda.