Rwanda visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
It is very easy to get a Rwanda visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens now. You no longer need to visit the Embassy or Consulate, which is why it became easier than ever. Nowadays, if you have a smartphone or a computer connected to the Internet, you can easily apply for a Rwanda e-visa from home.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is one of over 200 countries that can apply for a Rwanda visa online. Would you like to know how to apply for this e-Visa properly? Then keep reading the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens, how to apply for a Rwanda visa, and visa fees
Rwanda e-visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
1. Rwanda visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens:
Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens need a visa to travel to Rwanda, including for short stays. Fortunately, citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can now get a visa for Rwanda online.
Using the Rwanda e-Visa system, Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens can obtain a 30-day tourist visa electronically, without having to visit the Embassy or Consulate.
A smartphone, laptop, or another electronic device can be used to complete the Rwanda e-visa application form. Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina receive their approved Rwanda visas via email.
The Rwanda e-visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens is suitable for the purposes of tourism and visiting family.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina traveling to Rwanda for more than 1 month, or for non-tourism purposes, need to apply for a visa through the Rwanda embassy or consulate
Type of Rwanda e-visa:
There are four types of Rwanda e-visa, which are transit visa, tourist visa, conference visa, and East Africa e-visa
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The transit visa allows citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to visit Rwanda for up to 72 hours. If you have a connecting flight from Rwanda to another destination and have a long layover, this is a great option. You will have to stay at the airport if you do not have a transit visa.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you want to visit Uganda for up to 30 days, the Tourist e-Visa is ideal. This type of visa does not permit business or study. The tourist visa allows citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the arrival date with only one entry. Simply apply online using our secure and quick verification process to cross another item off your to-do list.
- Rwanda conference visa: citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can apply for a Rwanda business e-visa if they visit Rwanda to do business-related activities. This is an online, single-entry visa that permits citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa E-Visa is a travel authorization document that allows you to enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. You can visit three countries and stay for 90 days with East Africa e-visa
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens:
Before applying, travelers should make sure they meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens. These involve:
- A valid Bosnia and Herzegovina passport. There must be a minimum validity of at least 6 months when arriving in Rwanda
- Applicants must provide a scanned copy or image of their passport's biographical page.
- There must be at least one blank page on the passport for the immigration officer to stamp.
- Photograph of the applicant taken within the last six months, in color
- A valid email address to receive the approved Rwanda e-Visa
Once each of these prerequisites is met, then citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina can complete Rwanda’s entry e-Visa application form, pay the processing fee, and expect to receive the travel permit in PDF format.
For travel purposes, all applicants must use the same passport. Those applicants whose passports are about to expire within 06 months from the intended date of arrival in Rwanda must renew them before applying for Rwanda electronic visas.
Rwanda visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Bosnia and Herzegovina:
The Rwanda visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens is available through the simple Rwanda online visa application, which only takes minutes to complete. Applicants are required to fill the Rwanda online visa application from Bosnia and Herzegovina with some personal and passport information, including:
- Full name, nationality, date of birth, and gender
- Passport number
- Passport issue/expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Travelers who meet the Rwanda e-Visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-Visa fee for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Step 3: Receive the approved Rwanda e-Visa
It’s essential to double-check all the information entered on the form in order to correctly receive the e-visa for Rwanda from Bosnia and Herzegovina in the inbox.
In the event of any errors, the visa may be delayed or even canceled.
After completing the form, applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina will complete the application by paying the visa processing fee. When the Rwandan Authorities receive the request, they will review the form and profile. Typically, the evaluation process takes 24 to 72 hours.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Upon confirmation the application has been correctly submitted, they will issue the approved Rwandan e-Visa to citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnia and Herzegovina applicants will receive the online visa via email as an attached PDF, which they must print out and present at the border upon their arrival in Rwanda.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Bosnia and Herzegovina citizens:
There are two factors that influence the price of Rwanda e-visa : the type of visa and the processing time. Remember that on rwandaimmigration.org you can apply for a tourist, business, or medical e-visa.
As for the processing time, it’s always the same 03 options at Rwanda Immigration & e-Visa Portal. As a result, we will explain each of them in the following information:
- Normal: It takes only 3 business days because it’s the cheapest and also the slowest option.
- Urgent: This option is a bit faster, it takes only 2 business days to grant your visa.
- Super urgent: This option is more expensive than the standard and rush processing fees, but it guarantees that you will receive your visa within 1 business day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda