Rwanda Visa For Russian Citizens - Visa Fees Nov 2023
Rwanda is like East African poetry. Rwanda is a country of lakes, rivers, hills, jungles, and abundant wildlife, making it a natural wonderland for visitors. This East African country, draped in African charms, emphasizes the beauty and significance of nature. Kigali, the country's capital, is a popular tourist destination, and its modern features make it suitable for luxury seekers. The food, weather, nature, and friendly locals appear to complement each other by showcasing the best of each. Trek through the mountains, swim in the rivers and stroll through the lush green alleyways that transport you to Rwanda's rural grounds and showcase the country's authentic side. So, get ready to discover Rwanda tourism for an unforgettable experience.
Russians can obtain a Rwanda visa through the Rwanda electronic visa system. Don't be concerned! Because Rwanda Immigration Services can assist you in completing your application and obtaining your Rwanda e-visa.
Rwanda Immigration Services provides a quick, easy, and completely dependable service. The Rwanda e-visa for Russian citizens can be yours! To learn more, read the following article.
Rwanda visa for Russian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Russian citizens:
When you're a Russian citizen planning to visit Rwanda for tourist activities, conference attendance, or business, you should be aware that you will require a visa to enter the country. Since 2018, Russian passport holders and other eligible nationals traveling to Rwanda have been able to obtain an online visa to avoid the time-consuming procedures associated with the issuance of a traditional Embassy visa or a visa on arrival.
Rwandan e-Visa for Russian citizens simply means that you will not have to wait in line for long periods of time at an Embassy in your home country or at the airport.
Rwanda e-Visas are easily obtained online through a quick and simple application process, and once approved, are emailed to each applicant. Holders of the processed document can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days.
Rwanda electronic visas are available in single-entry and multiple-entry formats, granting 30 or 90 days of stay within the country depending on the type. Rwanda electronic visas have a validity period of up to 03 months from the arrival date.
Tourists, business travelers, and those visiting friends and relatives can now travel to Rwanda using e-Visas.
There is no need to visit the Rwandan Embassy and deal with excessive paperwork or long waiting lines with e-Visa. The entire application process can be completed online in minutes from the comfort of one's own home, with the approved document arriving at one's email address.
To ensure that you receive your travel authorization document in time, apply for a Rwanda online visa no later than 7 business days before your planned departure date.
Those who want to visit Rwanda for reasons other than those allowed by the electronic visa, such as work or study, should contact the Rwandan embassy in Russia for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
There are four types of e-Visa to Rwanda available to Russian passport holders.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The Rwanda tourist Visa is a document that allows Russian tourists to enter the country without difficulty. This single-entry visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Russian travelers to remain in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Rwanda transit visas permit a stay of three days for Russian citizens and permanent residents in Russia transferring through a port in Rwanda to a third destination.
- A Rwanda conference e-visa serves as a single-entry permit for a stay of 30 days; however, it is approved for all business purposes, such as having attended important meetings, workshops, or negotiating a contract.
- East Africa e-visa: Allows travelers to enter the Republic of Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda multiple times. The visa is valid for 90 days from the arrival date. This visa is only valid for tourism (no work is permitted) between these 03 countries and can be extended.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Russian citizens:
Travelers are required to submit supporting documentation for the Rwanda e-Visa requirements for Russian citizens when using the online application form. You need to submit a scanned digital version of the following documents:
- Upon arrival in Rwanda, a Russian passport valid for at least 6 months is required.
- A copy of the passport information page
- A passport-style photograph that clearly shows the applicant's face
- Current email address where a copy of the approved electronic visa for Rwanda can be obtained
You should enter Rwanda using the same passport. It is related to the fact that the travel authorization is unique to this passport and will be read electronically when the document is scanned at border control.
If you travel with a different passport, the electronic visa for Rwanda will not be valid. In this case, you may be denied boarding or clearance through immigration upon arrival.
As a result, Russians with multiple nationalities should be cautious about which passport they use to apply for an e-visa.
If you lose your registered passport, you must reapply with your new passport.
Rwanda visa requirements for Russian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Russia:
After ensuring that they meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Russian citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers should fill out the short Rwanda e-Visa application online, which should only take a few minutes.
When filling out the form, each applicant needs to provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Information for e-Visa
- Full name, gender
- date of birth
- place of birth
- travel document number
- information on the applicant's travel plans in Rwanda (date of arrival/ departure)
Our services are designed to help applicants obtain e-visas without having to go through the lengthy traditional visa process. To complete your Rwanda visa online application form, simply follow these three steps:
- The first step focuses on filling in the visa application form with your personal information and processing time.
- The second step is to revise all the information and make the payment. It is important that you ensure that all the information you provide is completely accurate and spelled correctly. You will be unable to correct any errors once your application has been processed. Any error will invalidate your visa. After that, you need to pay the visa fees.
- Third, click the “Submit” button and provide some supporting documents that are required by the Rwanda Immigration Services.
It is critical to double-check that all the information entered is correct, or the visa process may be delayed.
The processing time for a Rwanda e-Visa for Russian citizens can take up to three business days (72 hours). Please keep in mind that the final processing time is determined by the government of the Republic of Rwanda.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Russian citizens:
Rwanda Immigration Services provides three processing time options, and the Rwanda e-visa fees will vary depending on which option you select during the process. The three options are as follows:
- Standard Service: When you choose this option, your e-visa will be emailed to you within 03 business days. This is the least expensive option available to you.
- Urgent Service: if you don't want to wait for your Rwanda e-Visa, you can opt for this option instead. The waiting period has been reduced to 2 business days
- Super Urgent Service: If you need to leave right away, this is the quickest option. Your application will be processed within one business day. Of course, this option will cost you more money than the other two.
Also, to ensure the safety of tourists to Rwanda, we encourage you to buy Rwanda travel insurance before departing.
Travel insurance in Rwanda provides comprehensive protection for customers when traveling abroad, with many benefits for many types of risks. Traveling during the pandemic is more secure with the benefit of paying for medical treatment abroad including Covid-19 treatment and unplanned risks such as flight cancellation or lost luggage.
If you need to contact us right away, click here to begin a personalized chat with our customer service team. You can also find a reference phone number on our website to contact us.