Check Rwanda visa requirements for Myanmar citizens
Citizens of Myanmar who wish to visit Rwanda need to apply for a Rwanda visa online prior to their trip.
Rwanda Immigration Services can support you with the Rwanda e-visa for Myanmar citizens. All you have to do is fill out an application form, and we will explain what else you should do later in this article.
Rwanda e-visa for Myanmar citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Myanmar citizens
Rwanda implemented an electronic visa system in 2018 to make obtaining visas easier and faster for Myanmar passport holders and citizens of over 100 different nationalities, allowing travelers to obtain a visa without having to visit an embassy or consulate. As a result, Myanmar citizens can apply online for the Rwanda e-Visa, which is now available online!
The Rwanda e-Visa is a single-entry online visa that is valid for 30 days (three months) from the date of issue and allows all eligible travelers to visit Rwanda for short-term tourism-related purposes.
Depending on the traveler's itinerary and length of stay, Rwanda visas for Myanmar citizens are available in four types:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa s a travel visa that allows visitors to enter Rwanda for tourism and leisure. The tourist visa allows Myanmar citizens a duration of stay in Rwanda for 30 days from the arrival date with one entry.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The transit visa allows Myanmar citizens a maximum of 3 days to explore Rwanda. If you are simply transiting Rwanda but want to see the country, you may apply for this type.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Myanmar citizens are eligible to apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. Using this electronic visa, you can attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda. It allows a single entry to Rwanda and has a maximum validity of 30 days per entry
- East Africa e-visa: With the East Africa Tourist Visa, travelers can travel between Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with the same multiple entry visa. Developed jointly by the heads of state of the respective partner countries, this visa is intended to boost regional travel and allow tourists to experience East Africa's diversity. The East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days and allows multiple entries.
Myanmar citizens visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism orfor longer stay should enquire at the embassy of Rwanda in Myanmar
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Myanmar citizens:
To obtain a Rwanda e-visa for Myanmar citizens, you need to complete an application with all of the following required documents:
- A digital copy of your current passport. Remember that it need to be valid for at least 6 months after the date you intend to enter the country. The passport need to have at least two blank pages.
- A digital photo of the biographical page of the Bangladeshi passport.
- You should ensure that the photograph was taken as recently as possible. The background should be white.
- A working email address. Your e-Visa sticker and other application-related information will be delivered there.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Myanmar citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Myanmar:
You need to fill out an online application form to obtain a Rwanda eVisa. That is generally a simple task, but if you require assistance, keep in mind that our customer support service is available 24/7 and is completely free of charge. Here are 3 easy steps to complete the e-visa application
- The first step is to enter your basic information, your passport information, and your contact details.
- The second step involves payment and revision. You can pay using any of the methods listed that we offer. Because Rwanda Immigration Services will work with the information you provide, it is critical that it is accurate and complete. A simple typo error can result in your visa being denied. For your own peace of mind, double-check your spelling.
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your Rwanda e-Visa. You should download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda visa takes an average of 3 days to process. However, if your time is urgent, we will handle it with a faster time within 1 day.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Myanmar citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee. The government fee is the amount you need to pay to the Rwanda Immigration Department in order to get a visa. The service fee is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you require the visa.
Rwanda Immigration Services offers three options for the processing speed of your application. As a result, you are free to select the one that you believe is most convenient for you. They are listed below:
- Normal: the most popular option, where there is no need to hurry and you will receive your Rwanda e-visa within 72 hours
- Urgent: The processing time is a little faster, allowing you to have your document ready in 48 hours.
- Super urgent: This is the most expedient option. You will receive your Rwanda e-Visa in just 24 hours
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance
Because there is a lot of information available online, we recommend contacting us directly to get the most accurate answer to your question, or visiting the https://www.rwandaimmigration.org/website for more specific answers to your individual queries.