Visa service agreements - Rwanda immigration services
Please read this terms of service agreement (this agreement) carefully as it contains important information about your rights and responsibilities.
This agreement is between us, Global Immigration Services Limited, and you, the person or company using this website or our services. This agreement applies from the date you use this website or the date you accept this agreement. This agreement sets out the general terms and conditions of using this website and our services. It applies as well as, and does not replace, any specific terms and conditions that apply to the services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this website to use our services, by using this website you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to keep to this agreement, along with the agreements and policies listed below, which form part of this agreement.
- Terms of Service Agreement for Rwanda Visa
- Terms of Service Agreement for Rwanda Car Pick-up Services
We may change this agreement, and any of the agreements and policies listed above, at any time. Those changes will apply as soon as we put them on this website. If you use this website or our services after any changes have been made, you will be considered to have accepted those changes. If you do not want to agree to the changes, do not use (or continue to use) this website or our services. We may occasionally tell you about any changes by email. So it is very important that you keep your account information up to date. We will not be liable if you do not receive an email we have sent if the email address we have for you is wrong.
2. Eligibility and authority
This website and our services are only available to people who can enter into legally binding contracts. By using this website or our services, you are confirming to us that you are:
- aged 18 or over, or younger than 18 but recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts; and
- are not barred from buying or receiving our services under the laws of the United States or other relevant laws.
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company, you confirm that you have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the company. If we later find that you do not have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the company, you will be personally responsible for the obligations set out in this agreement, including the obligation to pay for our services. We will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from us acting on any instruction, notice, document or communication we reasonably believed to be genuine and provided by an authorized representative of your company. If we have reasonable doubt that any such instruction, notice, document or communication is not genuine or properly authorized, we may ask you for proof of your authority.
You will be held responsible for the actions of anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or our services, whether or not they are authorized by you.
3. Accounts and transferring information abroad
To use some of the features of this website, or to use some of our services, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must at all times be accurate, complete and up to date. If we have reason to believe that your account information is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may suspend or close your account. You are responsible for all activity on your account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your account information (for example, your customer number, password and payment details) secure. For security purposes, we recommend that you change your password at least once every six months. You must tell us immediately if anyone has unauthorized access to your account. We will not be liable for any loss arising from unauthorized use of your account. However, you may be liable for any loss we or others suffer in connection with your account, whether caused by you, an authorized person or an unauthorized person.
Transferring information abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country our servers are in, your communication with us may result in information (including your credit-card or bank-account information) being transferred across international boundaries.
4. Availability of website and services
Under the terms and conditions of this agreement and our other policies and procedures, we will do everything reasonably possible to try to provide this website and our services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From time to time this website may not be available for any reason including faulty equipment, maintenance work, repairs or causes beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that this website or our service will always be available without any interruptions.
You must have the rights and permissions you need to give us the information we need to provide our services. The services may be provided by independent contractors or service providers.
5. General rules of conduct
The following conditions apply.
- Your use of this website and our services, including any information you provide, must keep to this agreement and all local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations that apply.
- You must not collect (or allow anyone else to collect) any private or personal information about another user or any other person or company without having their permission in writing.
- You must not use this website or our services in any way that is illegal or that does the following.
- Promotes or encourages illegal activity
- Promotes, encourages or involves child pornography or the exploitation of children
- Promotes, encourages or involves terrorism or violence against people, animals, or property
- Promotes, encourages or involves any spam or other unsolicited bulk emails, or computer or network hacking or cracking
- Infringes (breaks or restricts) any other person's or company's intellectual property rights
- Infringes any other person's or company's privacy or publicity rights, or breaks a confidentiality
- Interferes with this website or our services
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the performance of any software or hardware
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated claims, about us or our services
- You must not copy or distribute any part of this website or our services, unless we authorize this.
- You must not alter any part of this website or our services, or any of this website's related technologies.
- You must not access our services in any way other than through this website, or as we specify.
- You must not re-sell or provide our services for a commercial purpose, including any of our related technologies, unless you have our permission in writing.
- You must provide government-issued photo ID or government-issued business identification we ask for to check your identity.
- We may sometimes phone you about your account. If we do, we cannot guarantee that the call is private. We may record our calls without asking for your permission. We may provide any recordings as evidence in any legal proceeding we are involved in, where and as allowed by law.
- We can change, or discontinue any part of this website or our services, including fees, at any time.
6. Extra rights
We can deny, cancel, suspend or change the access to (or control of) any account or services for any reason, including the following.
- To correct mistakes we made in offering or providing our services
- To protect the reliability of, and correct mistakes made by, any of our partners
- To help us prevent and detect fraud and abuse
- To keep to court orders against you and any local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations that apply
- To meet requests made by law-enforcement agencies
- To follow any dispute-resolution process
- To defend any legal action or threatened legal action
- To avoid any civil or criminal liability for us or any of our officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as our affiliated companies
We can immediately end any and all of our services if we believe that you are harassing or threatening us or any of our employees.
7. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to websites that are not owned or controlled by us (third-party websites). We have no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website.
We recommend that you review the terms and conditions, privacy policies and other governing documents of each third-party website that you visit.
8. Limit of liability
We and our officers, directors, employees, agents and service providers will never be liable to you for any loss or damages, including any that may result from the following.
- The accuracy, completeness or content of this website
- The accuracy, completeness or content of any third-party sites linked to this website
- The services found on this website or any third-party sites linked to this website
- Any kind of personal injury or property damage
- The actions of any third party
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our servers or any and all content, personal information, financial information or other information and data stored on them
- Any interruption to our services provided through this website or any third-party sites linked to this website
- Any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or from this website or any third-party sites linked to this website
- Any content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful, pornographic, X-rated, obscene or offensive in any way
- Any loss or damage resulting from you using this website or our services
If you want to take any action against us in connection with this website or our services, you must do so within one year of the cause of the action arising.
Our total liability in connection with this website and our services will never be more than the total amount you paid for the services that the action you are taking relates to. This limit of our liability will apply to the fullest extent allowed by law, and will continue to apply after this agreement or your use of this website ends.
9. Fees and payments
a. General terms, including automatic renewal terms
You agree to pay all fees due for our services at the time you order them. We can change our fees at any time, and the changes will apply as soon as we post them on this website. If you have paid in advance for our services, changes in fees will not apply until our services are due for renewal.
Except where any agreement specific to a product states otherwise, you may pay for our services by:
- credit card;
- electronic transfer from your bank account; or
For services that offer 'express checkout', clicking the express checkout button will automatically place your order and take the payment by the payment method on file for your account. We will send confirmation of that order to the email address on file for your account. You must keep the payment method we have on file up to date.
If we make a refund to you by your payment method, the refund receipt we issue is only confirmation that we have made the refund by the payment method you used to pay for our services. We have no control over when you will receive the refund.
If for any reason we cannot collect your full payment by the payment method you have chosen, or if the payment is reversed, we may take any lawful action available to us in order to collect or recover the payment, and cover any fees we have been charged. This action may include immediately cancelling our services. We can also charge you reasonable administration fees arising from:
- tasks outside the normal scope of our services;
- extra time and costs of providing our services; and
- you not keeping to this agreement.
Typical things we may charge administration fees for include:
- customer-service issues that take extra time;
- recovering any costs and fees; and
- dealing with payment disputes.
We will take any administration fee by the payment method we have on file for you.
We may quote prices for individual services in various currencies. However, we only process payments in US dollars (USD) and a number of the currency options displayed on this website (supported currencies). If the currency you choose is a supported currency, the payment will be processed in that supported currency and the price displayed during the checkout process will be the actual amount we take by your payment method. If the currency you choose is not a supported currency, the payment will be processed in USD and the price displayed during the checkout process will be an estimated conversion price. In either case (whether the currency you choose is a supported currency or not), if the payment is processed in a currency that is different from the currency of your bank account, you may be charged exchange-rate conversion fees by your bank. Also, due to time differences between:
- the time you complete the checkout process;
- the time your payment is processed; and
- the time the payment is shown on your credit-card or bank statement;
the conversion rates may change, and we cannot guarantee that:
- the amount taken from your credit card or bank account will be the same as the amount shown on your statement (in the case of a supported currency); or
- the estimated conversion price will be the same as either the amount processed or the amount posted to your bank statement (in the case of a non-supported currency).
We will not be liable for any such discrepancies (including any claims for a refund).
Regardless of the currency you choose, you may be charged value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST), or other local fees or taxes that apply, based on your billing address.
b. Pay by electronic bank transfer
By choosing our pay-by-check option, you can pay for our services by electronic bank transfer from your personal or business account. If you choose the pay-by-check option, you are authorizing us to take your full payment from your bank account.
You must keep enough funds in your bank account to cover any payments due from it. You agree the following.
- We can stop providing our service if we cannot collect payment from your bank account for any reason (including your bank account being closed or suspended, or funds not being available).
- If we stop providing our services because we cannot collect the payment from your account, we will not be liable to you or any third party. Also, we can take any lawful action available to us to recover the amount you owe.
c. Pay by PayPal
By choosing the PayPal option, you are authorizing PayPal to pay the full amount you owe for our services from your PayPal account or from any credit-card or bank account linked to your PayPal account (your PayPal funding source).
You must keep your PayPal account and PayPal funding source current and with enough funds, and your PayPal account must be backed by a valid credit card. You agree to the following.
- PayPal can refuse to make your payment for any reason (including if your PayPal account or PayPal funding source no longer exists or does not have enough funds).
- If PayPal refuses to make your payment, neither we nor PayPal will be liable to you or any third party. If PayPal cannot pay the full amount you owe for our services, we and PayPal can take all lawful action available to get the full payment.
- If PayPal cannot make the payment to us, you will pay a service charge of $25 or the maximum amount allowed by law, which we may charge to your PayPal account or PayPal funding source.
- By clicking the box labelled 'I agree' or 'Process to Payment', you are authorizing the full amount you owe us for our services to be paid from your PayPal account or PayPal funding source.
d. Authorizing credit-card payments
To make sure you have agreed to pay for our services by credit card, our Risk Management team may ask you to sign an authorization and send us an image of the front of your credit card (with the card number hidden). If you do not do this, we may cancel our services and will not be liable for any loss or damage this causes.
We can ask for an electronic authorization from your card provider in case you order extra services from us.
You are fully responsible for making sure that you have enough credit available to make your payment.
e. Currency conversion
For credit-card payments, we quote our prices for all our services in US dollars.
You agree to indemnify (fully compensate) us and our officers, directors, employees, agents and service providers for any claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages arising as a result of:
- you using this website or our services;
- you breaking any condition of this agreement, or the separate agreements and policies that form part of it; or
- you damaging or limiting any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and copyright.
This obligation continues after this agreement ends or you stop using this website or our services.
11. Passing on this agreement
This agreement will be binding on anyone who takes over your or our business or affairs and responsibilities.
12. Third-party rights
Nothing in this agreement will give any rights or benefits to anyone other you and us, except where clause 11 above applies.
13. Local laws
We do not guarantee that our services or the content on this website are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction. You must not use this website in countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal. When you use this website or our services, you are responsible for keeping to all local laws, rules and regulations.
14. Headings and individual clauses
The titles and headings of this agreement are for convenience only and do not affect any other clauses.
If a court decides that any clause (or part of a clause) in this agreement cannot be enforced, this will not affect the remaining clauses (or parts of them), which can still be enforced to the fullest extent allowed by law.
15. Contact us
Global Immigration Services Limited