Check Rwanda visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
If you are a Ukrainian citizen, you will soon be able to apply for a Rwanda e-visa, which is fantastic news. However, if you want to travel to Rwanda, you must visit an embassy as soon as possible because a consular visa is required.
However, if you are not in a hurry, we recommend that you wait for this opportunity. Another thing to keep in mind is that **Rwandaimmigration.org*** can help you with the online application process. All you need is an internet-connected device and a few documents.
This article will teach you everything you need to know about applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Ukrainian citizens.
Rwanda e-visa for Ukrainian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Ukrainian citizens
Like many travelers wishing to visit Rwanda, it is necessary for Ukrainian passport holders to gain authorization to enter the country. Rwanda visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens vary based on the reason for travel and length of stay.
Whatever their reason for visiting Rwanda, Ukrainian travelers must apply for a visa ahead of their planned trip.
To make applying for a short-term Rwanda visa easier, the country's travel authorities launched a pilot scheme for a new Rwanda e-visa in 2018.
The Rwandan authorities have introduced a new Rwanda e-Visa application scheme. This digital visa is available for short-term tourism and business trips.
A Rwanda e-visa for Ukrainian citizens is valid for a single entry. The length of stay allowed is determined by the purpose of the trip and is confirmed once the Visa is approved.
Travelers from Ukraine with an electronic Rwanda visa can stay for up to 30 days in the country.
Travelers can obtain authorization to enter Rwanda for short business or leisure trips using the Rwanda e-visa scheme's user-friendly online application system. Applying online saves both time and money by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
Ukrainian nationals interested in visiting Rwanda for a more extended period or planning to relocate to Rwanda for professional or academic purposes must inquire at the Rwanda embassy in Ukraine about which travel document suits them more.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you want to stay longer in Rwanda, the Tourist E-Visa is a great option. Travelers from Ukraine can use the Tourist E-Visa to relax, visit people they may know, or simply enjoy the sights. You'll have over a month to explore Rwanda once you arrive. The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 30 days of your arrival. It allows you one entry into Rwanda and 30 days to leave. Get a Tourist E-Visa today by completing a quick and secure online application!
- Rwanda conference e-visa: You can obtain the Rwanda Conference E-Visa as a Ukrainian citizen. This electronic visa enables you to visit Rwanda to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: With the Transit E-Visa, you can stay in Rwanda for up to three days while waiting for the next leg of your journey. This is ideal for those on a tight schedule or who anticipate a lengthy layover once in Rwanda. If you want to visit Rwanda for a shorter period of time, you can get a Transit E-Visa right here!
- East Africa e-visa: The Republic of Rwanda launched the e-Visa program on 1 August 2020. Before entering the country, an e-Visa must be obtained. All tourists planning to visit the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda, or the Republic of Uganda are eligible to apply for a visa. An East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days per entry and is valid for multiple entries within the three countries.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
To make the application process go more smoothly, make sure you meet the Rwanda e-visa for Ukrainian citizens. However, as you will see, you will not require much, and the majority of the items on the list below are easily obtained. What you'll need is as follows:
- Passport - you must ensure that it is valid and will remain so for at least another 6 months from the date of your arrival in Rwanda. Before you begin the application process, check the expiry date. A scan of the information page of the passport is also required.
- Proof of lodging - a hotel booking confirmation is sufficient, but if you want to stay with family or friends, they must write an invitation letter.
- Make sure the digital passport photo was taken within the last three months.
- Travel itinerary.
- Proof of legal residence –You do not need this unless you intend to apply from a country other than your own.
- Ticket for the return flight.
- Valid e-mail address - When you apply online for a Rwanda e-Visa, the document is sent to you in PDF format via e-mail. Remember to print it before you leave for Rwanda.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Ukraine:
Online forms take time to complete, primarily because they are difficult to understand. However, this does not apply to the iVisa.com application form. This process has three simple steps, and if you need assistance, the company has an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The first step will require you to write down your basic information. That should only take you about 5 minutes. You must also select the visa type and processing time. Both options will affect the total cost of your visa, so make sure you know what you want.
- The second step will require you to review what you wrote in step one and make the payment. It is strongly advised that you double-check the accuracy of every piece of information you enter because changes cannot be made after your application has been processed.
- The final step includes a series of personal questions and a photo upload. If necessary, you may also upload additional documents. After completing all three steps, you click the submit button and await your e-Visa via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
After you've completed all of the steps, simply click the submit button and wait for your e-Visa to arrive.
Are you ready to begin? Simply click here to begin the process.
How Will Ukrainian Travelers Receive their Rwanda e-Visa?
Ukrainian applicants will receive their Rwanda e-Visa approval via email.
Rwanda e-Visas are usually issued within 24 hours. To account for busy touristic periods, it is recommended to apply at least three business days before the intended date of arrival.
Visitors from Ukraine are advised to print a copy of their granted e-Visa and present it at passport controls when arriving in Rwanda.
They are advised to keep their e-Visa in their possession at all times once in Rwanda.
Ukrainian citizens should be aware that visas on arrival are not available to them. They must have an e-Visa or another form of travel documentation before arriving.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Ukrainian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Ukrainian citizens
The Rwanda visa waiting period and cost for Ukrainian citizens are determined by the option you choose for application processing time. Rwanaimmigration.org provides three options from which to choose the one that best meets your needs:
- Normal:Your document will be processed within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: Your document will be processed within 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: Your document will be processed within 1 Business Day
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Ukrainian travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa fees, which are Service fees and Government fees.
Besides, Rwanda Immigration Services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Rwanda Travel Insurance.