Check Rwanda visa requirements for Syrians
Do you plan to visit Rwanda as a Syrian in the future? You do not need to go to the nearest Rwandan embassy to obtain a visa. You can apply for the visa and learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for Syrians at Rwandaimmigration.org.
You can get an e-Visa for Rwanda, which you can get online. We can help you get there quickly and easily by using Rwandaimmigration.org. Choose Rwandaimmigration.org to ensure that you receive your travel documents on time. It is quick, safe, and simple to use.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Syrians.
Rwanda e-visa for Syrians
1. Rwanda visa for Syrians:
Syrians are one of more than 140 countries whose citizens can now apply for a visa to Rwanda online. Rwanda's eVisa system went live in January 2022.
It is now easier to travel from Syria to Rwanda thanks to the new e-visa. Syrians can apply online and receive their Rwandan visa approval via email.
Syrians can take advantage of Rwanda's new eVisa system. For Syrian travelers, an online visa is the most convenient option.
Syrian passport holders are not required to apply for a visa at the Rwandan embassy. They can instead apply online and receive the approved visa via email.
Syrians can visit Rwanda for tourism and other approved short-term activities with an electronic visa.
The Rwanda e-visa is a legal document issued by the Rwandan government that allows some citizens to enter the country legally.
The Rwanda e-visa for Syrians is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. For tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country, a single entry travel permit is issued. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
Syrians will be able to apply for a visa to Rwanda through a simple online application that will only take a few minutes to complete. To receive an approved Rwandan e-Visa via email, applicants must complete the Rwanda e-Visa application form with personal, passport, and travel information, as well as answer a few security questions.
Those who need a visa to travel to Rwanda must still apply at a Rwandan Embassy in Syria until the e-Visa is fully implemented.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: You can, however, stay for more than a few days if you wish. You cannot work or study with the Tourist E-Visa, but you can relax, visit people you know in Rwanda, and do as much sightseeing as you can in 30 days. Tourist E-Visas allow Syrian citizens to enter Rwanda once within 30 days of arrival. The Tourist E-Visa, like the Transit E-Visa, is easily obtained via a simple and secure verification process. Get your Tourist E-Visa right here!
- Rwanda Conference e-visa: The Rwanda Conference E-Visa is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or attendee. The Rwanda e-visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry and allows a Single Entry.
- Rwanda Transit e-visa: If you do not intend to stay in Rwanda for an extended period of time, the Transit e-visa is an excellent choice. People can visit Rwanda for three days before their next flight with this e-visa. Get the Transit e-Visa if you have a long layover.
- East Africa e-visa: If you have 90 days in Africa, why not visit other East African countries? The East African e-Visa allows you to visit countries other than Rwanda. This e-visa allows for unlimited entry into Uganda and Kenya.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Syrians:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Syrians
As you will see in a moment, the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Syrians are simple to meet. In fact, you may already have some of the necessary documents. Here's what you need to put together:
- Valid passport – You must obtain a valid passport. Furthermore, this travel document must be valid for another 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda.
- Passport information page digital image
- A recent passport-style photograph of the applicant
- The passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Flight ticket - If you intend to travel to Rwanda by plane, you will need this document, as well as the flight number.
- Email - You will receive your legal authorization via e-mail in PDF format; therefore, you must have a valid email address.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Syrian:
Most Syrian citizens dislike forms, primarily because they are difficult to understand, but this is not true with rwandaimmigration.org's application form. It is divided into three simple steps, and if you need assistance, the company has an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 1. In the first step, you must provide general information. That should only take you about 5 minutes. You must also choose the processing time and visa type here. Remember that both options will affect the cost of your visa, so choose wisely.
- 2. The second step will request that Austrian citizens review what you wrote in step one and make the payment. It is strongly advised that you double-check the accuracy of the information you have provided. This is due to the fact that corrections are not possible once your application has been processed.
- 3. The final step includes a series of personal questions and a photo upload. You must submit additional documents. It is case by case, so don't expect to have the same needs as the next person. After completing all three steps, you press the submit button and wait. It doesn't get much simpler than that.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The processing time for an electronic visa in Rwanda can take up to 72 hours (3 business days). However, most applications are approved within 24 hours of being submitted! Apply ahead of time to ensure you receive your entry permit on time.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Syrians:
The cost of a Rwanda e-visa is solely determined by the processing time option selected for your application. To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Syria, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwanda e-visa fees for Syrian travelers
To make matters easy, Rwandaimmigration.org offers three processing options to choose from.
- Normal: A basic application fee will be charged in order for your application to be processed. Although the process is time-consuming, it is an excellent choice for those who have planned their trip in advance. 3 business days
- Urgent: The processing is faster, but it is also more expensive. 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: At the moment, this is the quickest option. It's also the most expensive option. You will get an e-visa in 24 hours.
Besides, we provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda, such as Rwanda travel insurance.