Visitors from other countries who want to go to Rwanda are required to submit recent pictures taken within the past 6 months, as well as a photograph of their passport's biographical page. The Rwandan government has imposed some face photo requirements for e-visas for UAE citizens. This means that every UAE applicant's digital photo for an e-visa must meet the following requirements:
- The photograph may be in any format.
- Photo size - minimum 10 KB and maximum 1 MB
- The image's height must be matched to its width.
- The picture should clearly display the complete face.
- The photo must be light or white in color.
- The photograph must be taken with a white background.
- There are no borders on the photograph.
- There will be no glasses, earrings, or other accouterments.
The photo requirements for applying for an e-visa in the UAE are listed above. In addition to a personal photograph, visitors from the UAE must be prepared for their passport photo by scanning their biographical page. This image must be between 10 and 300 KB in size.
Travelers can prepare photos for an e-visa more quickly and conveniently with Rwanda Immigration Services. Send us your photos if you need assistance determining the correct size. Following that, we will be glad to assist you. We hope that the information provided here will be helpful to you as you complete the e-visa application on the Rwanda Immigration Services website.