Visitors from other nations who wish to visit Rwanda must be prepared with recent photos which were taken in the last 6 months as well as a photograph of their passport's biographical page. The Rwandan government has established some face photo requirements for e-visas for citizens of Canada. This means that every Canada applicant's digital photo for an e-visa must comply with the following requirements:
- The photo can be in any format
- Photo size - minimum 10 KB and maximum 1 MB
- The picture’s height must match its width
- The photo should show clearly the entire face
- The color of the photo must be plain light or white
- The photo must be taken with white background
- The photo has no borders
- No accessories such as glasses, earrings, etc.
Above are photo requirements for Canadians when applying for an e-visa Canadian visitors who go to Rwanda must be prepared for their passport photo by having a scan of their biographical page, which is still valid for six months after the date of arrival. This image must be between 10 KB and 300 KB in size.
With Rwanda Immigration Services, travelers can more quickly and conveniently prepare pictures for an e-visa. Send your photographs to us if you need help finding the appropriate size. Following that, we will be glad to help you. We hope that the details offered here will be beneficial to you as you finish the e-visa application on the Rwanda Immigration Services website.