Service fees and government fees are included in the cost of the Rwanda e-visa for US nationals.
- The government's e-visa charge for Rwanda: The entire sum that the applicant must pay to the Rwanda Immigration Department in order for their electronic visa to be processed is known as the Rwanda e-visa government fee. Because America is not on the Rwanda e-list visa's of exempt countries, travelers from that country must pay this cost. One thing to remember is that the government fees can not be refunded once US citizens send a request. This cost may range from 90$ to 150$ depending on which types of visa that US travelers apply for.
- The service fees: This fee is depending on the time to process the e-visa.
There are 3 processing time frame for US travelers provided by Rwanda Immigration Services:
- Normal: This is the cheapest option for those who want to obtain an e-visa within 3 working days.
- Urgent: This option may cost higher for those who want to get an e-visa within 2 working days.
- Super Urgent: Just only within 24 hours, US travelers can receive an e-visa. As might be expected, the cost will be expensive but it is very helpful when emergency situations occur.