How long does it take to get a Rwanda visa from Nigeria?
Rwanda is a beautiful country with a thousand of majestic hills, this place has become the most attractive destination for those who dream to have the best vacation ever. Since January 2018, the Rwanda government has approved the e-visa online system, making it easier and simpler for Nigeria travelers to apply for an e-visa within a few minutes as long as there are devices with stable connection.
Before requesting for an e-visa, Nigeria must prepare all necessary documents in order to meet the requirements that the Rwanda government has regulated. Once documents are available, the process will be smoother than ever. Nigerians’ e-visa result will be sent via email that they gave to us when filling the application form on Rwanda Immigration Services.
The process to obtain an e-visa is quite quick, generally from 1 to 3 working days to complete. For those who do not have time to wait for an e-visa and want to obtain it sooner, they can apply for a Rush Visa service. We are offer 3 processing time frame for Nigeria travelers to choose based on their circumstances whether they are in emergency or not:
- Normal: For Nigeria visitors want to receive Rwanda e-visa in 3 business days. This option will facilitate the preparation of all the required documents.
- Urgent: For Nigeria travelers who wish to obtain Rwanda e-visa in 48 business hours. The price for this option might be higher than the normal one.
- Super Urgent: For Nigeria citizens in emergency cases and want to get an e-visa within 24 business hours.
- What are the Photo Requirements for the Rwanda Tourist Visa for Canadians?
- How much is Rwanda visa fee in Canada?
- Do I Need to Print My Rwanda Visa for Canadians?
- How long can a Canadian stay in Rwanda?
- Does a Canadian need a visa for rwanda?
- How does a Canadian get a visa for Rwanda?
- Do British Citizens Need Any Vaccinations for Rwanda?
- What are the Rwanda visa photo requirements for UK citizens?
- How long does it take to get a Rwanda visa for UK citizens?
- Do British citizens Need a Transit Visa When Stopping in Rwanda?
- Do UK citizens need a visa for Rwanda?
- How Early Should I Apply for My Rwanda visa for UK citizens?
- How do I get a visa for Rwanda from South Africa?
- Can South Africans Use Visas to Rwanda More Than Once?
- How long does it take to get a Rwanda visa from South Africa?
- How much is a visa for Rwanda from South Africa?
- Can South African passport holders visit Rwanda without a visa?
- Do I need a visa for Rwanda from South africa?
- Can US citizens work in Rwanda with an e-visa?
- How long can a US citizen stay in Rwanda?
- How much is a visa from the USA to Rwanda?
- How can I pay the Rwanda visa fee for US citizens?
- Can US citizens travel to Rwanda?
- Do US citizens need a visa for Rwanda?
- How long can Nigerians stay in Rwanda?
- How much is the Rwanda visa fee in Nigeria?
- Can Nigerian citizens visit Rwanda without a visa?
- Do Nigerians need a visa to Rwanda?
- Is a Nigerian passport visa free to rwanda?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How Rwanda Visa Works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Rwanda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- When is the e-visa valid from ?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Rwanda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Rwanda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Rwanda
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE